Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Control MP3 - Headphone problem :(

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SetfanHome userMember since 2006
so. i got a audigy 2 zs which is a 5.1 surround card i think.... and ive plugged in my studio monitors in the green hole. and my headphones, in the black hole. i got virtual dj 3.4 installed on my pc which i intend to use.
so, if i have understood this right, this is all i need to be able to play track A in the studio monitors, while i prepair track B while listening to track B in the headphones.
so i start the virtual dj software, and pullin tracks to a and b. and i press the headphone-button on track b. but i dont hear anythjing in the headphones.
ive tried also to plug in the headphones in the front on the computer, it says "headphone output". but, when i do that, ill hear the same sound in the studio monitors as the headphones.
in the config in virtual dj studio, in in the soundcard-flick. i have put it to the picture with the 4.1 card. and the stereo plugged into the green. and headphones plugged into the black.
i hope that somebody can help me with this so i dont have to send it back to the shop :(

geposted Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 6:38 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya , have u picked headphone mode?

on the soundcard settings?

geposted Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 6:48 pm
SetfanHome userMember since 2006
still having problems with this one. is there anyone who have the same "setup"?

geposted Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 10:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)