Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Which soundcard do u recommend????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Dee PPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there, I downloaded the trial version of Vdj and I must say it's amazing.....
I am planning to buy the latest version but before I do that I need some help with my pc configuration... I ordered the bcd 2000 but as I read somewhere in this forum the soundcard coming with it is not exactly the best. I dont intend to use tccds or vinyls so I just need a really good soundcard ( PCI with min 5.1 surround) ... I d be grateful for any help!!!!

Thanx!!!!!!

Dee P.

geposted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 6:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try a maya 44 usb or a udj45 usb card

geposted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 7:03 pm
Thank u for the feedback but I was looking for a pci sound card...
Or would u not recommend a pci... If so why?

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 2:06 pm

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 2:09 pm
Thanks for the advice... I just bought me a soundblaster audigy 2ZS! I hope this will make a clear audible difference to my onboard Realtek AC97 in terms of sound quality....what do u think?

geposted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 12:37 pm
definately :)

geposted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 2:21 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

sorry, (a bit late, but)

Also you could try a Creative X-Fi, the sound is very good too. Use the platinum edition on any of both cards (Audigy 2 ZS Platinum or X-Fi Platinum) if you want to use TCVs or TCCDs, if not you can try X-Fi too.

geposted Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 6:34 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There are soundcards costing as much as several thousand dollars, so you should let us know what your budget is and what kind of hardware you are going to be connecting it to. Soundcards mentioned are designed more for multimedia applications then professional audio.

geposted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 7:30 am
Hi, i must say my budget was minimal, so i just bought a used audigy 2 zs for 40 euro on ebay... I hope this will do the job for now...

thx

Dee P

geposted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 3:52 pm
Forgot to write that i just use a bcd2000 but still wanted a bit better sound quality than that of the bcd2000

geposted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 3:53 pm
hey sky lil correction there not the ug45 u46 dj!!!

geposted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 6:18 pm
thanks.................

geposted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 7:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)