Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: left deck No Volume !!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was using 3.4 tonight and on automix. Was playing fine from right to left deck for thr first hour, then all of a sudden the left deck was playing but no sound could be heard. I tried three other songs in the left deck and "No Sound!". Those same three songs played fine however in the right deck. has anyone been able to duplicate this problem or have had anything like this happen to them before. Any thoughts on why, perhaps.
I have a laptop with 1 gByte ram and that was the only program on at the time. 3.4 isn't that memory demanding, is it?

geposted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 7:56 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what sound config are you using ?

what levels do you have on that channel?

geposted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 12:03 pm
Using 3.4 default skin, levels max on both decks.
Using two soundcard , one to headphone and one to speakers, for the config!

It was working for a while, has always worked in the past, then all of a sudden the left deck sound to main stopped??

geposted Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 4:57 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
check and see the sliders in the sound setting control panel. Used to happen to me all the time in 3.4. I would go on yahoo chat and if sound was enabled in a chatroom for mics then it would disable the line input and change it to mic input. So if your using another sound/audio application it might have decided to change your setting automaticly.

geposted Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 5:23 pm
I see, but this all happened during the same show. First all was okay, then 4 or 5 songs down the playlist the left deck goes out. Right deck stayed fine, headphones were fine. Both decks are set to put out thru the ext. soundcard (right one did, left one stopped halfway thru show).

geposted Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 7:03 pm
prehaps your overtasking you ram and it cannot keep up

try this , lower your proformance tab

geposted Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 8:48 pm
Sky,
Is that on the 3.4 config or just 4.1r2?

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 3:15 am
bryantpb wrote :
Sky,
Is that on the 3.4 config or just 4.1r2?

The performance settings on 4.x only not on 3.4

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 3:25 am
I have the same problem everytime I use automix. There is no way to return from using automix for a while and then start using VDJ normally and have the sound work in both decks. This happens for me EVERYTIME. It's a good thing I only use automix when I am at home since I have to shut down VDJ in order to start using it normally after using automix.

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 3:29 am
how strange its never happned to me

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 11:19 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)