Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix question on v4.1

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ CurtPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm new to VDJ, and so far I like it. It's very intuitive and easy to use, but I have a couple of questions. I'm trying to get comfortable enough with VDJ to start using it at jobs. I thought the automix feature along with a playlist might be good for cocktail or dinner music, so I'm starting there. When I have a playlist running with automix, sometimes VDJ will arbitrarily place the cue in and out points somewhere in the middle of the song. Not all the time, just once in awhile. Does anyone know what causes this and how to prevent it? Also, certain songs sound like they have tiny blips in them, almost like a hesitation or distortion, not like a skip. Thanks in advance for your help.

Oh, I'm using a HP Pavillion DV9000 laptop with 2G ram and Intel Core II processor. It is connected to a Numark DXM01 mixer.

Curt

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 7:19 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
in the options set ur fade time to 0 seconds for the atomix and enable force fade, has silence at the end , but it wont play in the middle

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 9:37 am
DJ CurtPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you, I'll give it a try!

Curt

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 3:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)