Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: major 4.1 karaoke problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was doing a DJ/Karaoke job in Manhattan lst night for a corporate Holiday party, and everytime I would try to go from an mp3 to a karaoke file or karaoke file to and mp3, the program would lock up and I had to hit Cntrl-Alt-Delete to shut virtual down and reload it. I did this about six times and also rebooted my laptop 3 times with no success. Playing only mp3's was fine. Playing only karaoke files was fine. It was only when crossing from one type to the other that the lock ups occur. About 20 minutes into the party I shut Virtual down and ended up using PCDJ FX to do the party because it has no issues. My laptop is an Alienware with a 3.2 giog processor, 1 gig of ram and I forget the what the video card is, but it is a powerful one thaT has no problem with video of any sort. The karaoke files are your standard CDG plus MP3. I just can't figure out why I'm having this problem. Anyone else experience this or have any suggestions?

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 4:52 pm
when was the last time you defragged?

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 7:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeh

try www.diskkeeper.com the xp one is horrible!

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 8:38 pm
Computer is defragged every month and doesn't need defragging. Anyone else have any suggestions?

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 6:59 pm
Thanks for the link, but my files aren't zipped. They are CDG files with accompanying MP3 for the audio. They play fine if I only play klaraoke file to karaoke file on the decks. The problem only occurs if I mix from Karaoke to MP3 or visa versa. It does't happen immediately. Sometimes I can play one or two karaoke to mp3's before it locks up, but it still locks and I can't use virtual right now if I'm mixing between the two formats. If I am doing a DJ and Karaoke gig, then I have to use PCDJ FX which dosn't have any issues. This is frustrating though because I love Virtual and I don't want to have to use PCDJ, but until I can resolve this issue I'm stuck. So if anyone else has had a similar problem and has a solution, please let me know. Thanks.

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 5:58 am
Try uninstalling VDJ, delete all files left behind in program and reinstall.. Sound like a real headache.

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 6:32 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)