Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: MP3 HELP!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djpurdyHome userMember since 2006
hey guys, i have a gig coming up, in which i will be mixing, everything from reggaetone, soca, reggae, chutney, rnb, hiphop and indian beats...i was wondering if you would give me some much needed adice on the quality of the MP3 that i should mix..RITE now i have 128kbs and above, with some somes in the 196kbs, i know this question has been killed over and over, but i still cannot find a site where i can download good quality mp3 from all these genre of music with 320kbs quality..SO I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS, DOES PLAYING A CROWD of 650 with 1500watts of powered speaker, and 1200watss of bass really gonna make a difference if i use 128bs MP3s? the SOUND HAS TO BE CLEAR, NOT AMAZING BUT I DONT WANT CRACKING OR OTHER DOWNFALLS! and if i cant use 128kbs Mp3, where can i get them other than through p2p programs like limewire....IS THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS, ALSO is there any way i can make the 128kbs mp3 better and more clear for playing at 1500watt speakers?..YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!, THANKS AGAIN

geposted Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:00 am
A site I like to use is www.trackitdown.net. They have .wav files and 320kps Mp3. I think it is mostly electronic or dance music.

geposted Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 5:12 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
or www.beatport.com

good luck :)!

geposted Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 5:14 pm
or www.junodownload.com
Bye

geposted Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 6:06 pm
djdownload.com

really good website, and yes 320kbs is the way forward, fella!!!

geposted Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 2:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)