Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJC Mapper - only for PROs? Why?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just bought DJ Console MK2... what a nice piece of equipement ! ;-)

It works with VirtualDJ very well but I still can't understand why the DJC Mapper plugin is only available for PRO users. Is there a problem to make it free to home users ? It would be nice to setup this midi controller by myself... Like switching between nudge and scratch mode, change the loops and so on...

C ya !

geposted Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 4:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 5:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Some have had success setting up the controller using the MIDI option in the Config. De-select the Hercules DJC and select the MIDI - then go through and program the MIDI shortcuts for all of the Hercs controls. Just a suggestion - skyfxl comments, you've got a Herc, I don't?

geposted Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 5:52 pm
cstoll wrote :
Some have had success setting up the controller using the MIDI option in the Config. De-select the Hercules DJC and select the MIDI - then go through and program the MIDI shortcuts for all of the Hercs controls. Just a suggestion - skyfxl comments, you've got a Herc, I don't?

as a home user midi is shutdown i think sorry

try the 4.1 r2 demo :)

midi works in that

geposted Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 5:53 pm
Ok, rules but Don't you think that "DJC Mapper" and DJ Console itself is relative? :-)
And If someone buys PRO full version and he does not have DJ Console what purpouse will have from DJC Mapper ? :-)
I think that doesn't make any sence. But whatever... It just is.

Happy Xmas too.

C ya !

geposted Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 5:54 pm
tis a nice little insentive to upgrade :)

geposted Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 6:00 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well the version you got with your console is a FREE version, and like all FREE versions of professional software it has limitations, I think Atomix is very generous in what is given away with the free Home Edition of VDJ, and if your version was fully functional, how do you think paying customers would feel? for me that makes sense.

Consider upgrading and reaping the benefits, your entitled to a discount as you already have the Home Edition (Free don't forget).

geposted Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 7:11 pm

Well, the real reason its not available for Home Edition/Console edition, is that the mapper uses features that are not available in those versions. So it will not work in those versions...

Thats all.. ;)

geposted Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 12:48 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)