Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Did anybody experience this ? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok sorry!

geposted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 7:07 pm
Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i did try all that, same thing...

geposted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 7:10 pm
Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Quote :
In TC mode every time when i move the needle across the vinyl to listen different parts of the song, i get ½ second playback of the last needle drop i did, then right after it plays the actual position of the song. Everything is happening in a split of second.
Any idea?

...soo nobody experience this, it's only mine doing this?

geposted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 2:00 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
its all a qestion of how quick VDJ reads the next timecode, as i have it at the moment i cant realy hear any of the previous sound even if i listen for it. if you have bad timecode quality the velocity detection (rotation) could work quickly but VDJ will take longer with the position, then change it over.

if your timecode is well setup you shouldnt be able to hear the old clip, on the actual timecode there is 150 odd timecodes per second @ 33 RPM so if its working perfectly then you should only hear a tiny part

but the question is why does this matter, are you treating your audience to a needle dropping extravaganza? if its just you and your headphones i think you can deal with a small amount of the other clip.

the best way of telling what your timecode detection speed is play from the middle of the song, lift the needle and play from the lead in (the very start) and see how much of a sound you get played before it starts the actual song in the right place. for me its like a 'tic' noise not like half a second, and its all we can reasonably expect from a system that uses vinyl

geposted Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 3:47 am
djtryptHome userMember since 2007
how about trying to defrag your harddrive? maybe for larger files the tracks aren't fully loaded into your ram.

geposted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 2:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)