Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Dvinyl controller: pitch slider(s) out of control

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Every now and then (unfortunately very often) the pitch slider doesnt trigger the software. Sometimes already on starting up, sometimes after using vdj for a while. Closing vdj and starting up seems the only way to get them working again. (The sliders in vdj jump to various postions or get stuck)

I'm using VDJ4 latest version, with a new laptop. On this laptop i didn't get it working properly.

- controller still works fine with my old laptop with vdj 3.4 (so it cant be the controller itself...)
- problem also occurs when i'm using vdj 3.1 on my new laptop
- disabling/enabling the controller within vdj doesnt make the sliders work again
- problem occurs sounddriver independent (tried it with asio and directx also with another soundcard)

I'm using D-Vinyl2020A.dll and D-Vinyl2020B.dll both from 11-12-2003. Other buttons work fine except effect buttons, but I think VDJ needs to release new dll's since they replaced the effect slots in V4.

Who can help me?

geposted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 8:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 9:34 pm
hey, thanks for your reaction. My computer doesnt show a irq conflict. I've reinstalled my laptop, problem still exists. I'm desparate can't work with this controller anymore...

geposted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 10:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you checked the tools addons area

for any updated files , virtual dj doesnt make the mappers , kind other users do :)

geposted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 12:22 am
close the topic.....problem still exists but i bought myself two numark icdx's. They're great!

geposted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 12:27 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 12:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)