Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Laptop S-Video Out (Help Please)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have used the search function! and it says to choose in the cinfig of virtual dj the output source. my output source only reads windows doesnt give me any other options. I have hooked up the s-cable while the laptop was off and had the TV on then cut on the computer but still I do not get an option! Does my laptop maybe not have this capability? I mean i can see the screen on there but i want to just see the video not the whole windows application. I tried to mess around with the display setup and ended up where it was only showing up on the TV and my laptop screen was blank lol I finally fixed that but before i mess something up any suggestions ?

geposted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 8:57 pm

right-click your desktop, and go to monitor properties.

And extend your desktop to the 2nd monitor :)

that way it will work ...

geposted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 9:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

if you get stuck consult photo :)

geposted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 11:19 pm
i did consult the photo lol i did all this but when i go to the config tab in virtualdj and go to the video tab it shows the drop down box for tv output but it only shows window as a selection. The software program does show up on the TV but you see the virtualdj program and everything not just the videos! i can get it to show just the videos buy maximizing the video window but then i cant see my controls to use the software....

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 3:14 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Then that means you are running in a CLONE mode and not dual outputs. Need to see if you can change your output for the second (s-video) out to a DUAL out. If not, then you won't be able to split VDJ to the second out.

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:48 am
ok I figured it out and now the videos are on the other screen! Man all I can say is who ever designed this program did a great job its really amazing what it is capable of! I havent used it for any long periods of time or used the time coded vinyl but from what I have used it I have had no problems. My final test is tcv which im getting once Numark decides to damn release them here in the US. I am very excited about this program and want to thank all the people who have helped me with getting the program running correctly! Im sure i will have more questions once i get my soundcard and tcv but thanks for hanging in there and helping me lol ohh and if i go ahead and buy VirtualDJ now will the Numark VIrtual Vinyl time coded vinyls work flawlessly with this? or will I have to buy VirtualDJ vinyl?

geposted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 3:34 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Numark VV Vinyl and VDJ Vinyl - same. Buy now and start enjoying the real deal now.

geposted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 6:01 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)