Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ works with my Torq Connectiv Box, not with Rane TTM57SL

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I downloaded the Rane TTM-57SL ASIO Drivers, but I wasn't able to get it to work with vinyl control correctly. I was able to get seperate outputs working when I was in internal mode tho.
I then hooked up my M-Audio Torq Connectiv box and was able to get the vinyl control to work fine with VDJ. Serato control vinyl works good. The Torq control vinyl needs either the left/right option or phase inverted to work correctly, and they speed needs to be adjusted. Scratching video worked pretty good, much better than I thought it would. I wish VDJ could figure out my TTM57 control buttons so I can assign functions in VDJ using my mixer.
Other than that, I was able to get everything else up and running and outputed to a little 8" vga monitor i got on ebay for $60. If I can figure out how to use the software pretty well in the next 3 weeks, it looks like I'll buy this program too.
Check out a picture of my setup here:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6162/torqvdjsslvl0.jpg

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 5:43 am
You are correct. VDJ does not yet work with the TTM57, not do I think they have plans to make it work. Best to stick with the SL-1 for now.

I also have the 57 mixer but I also use the SL-1 with it when using VDJ. Seems silly since a Serato interface is built into the mixer but hey, at least it works.

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 3:43 pm
vjdaveHome userMember since 2007
D-Twizzle:

I am testing out Virtual DJ using the TORQ Vinyl Time Code records and I did the inverse stereo but the speed is way off even at 33 or 45rpm selections in the Time Code Configuration panel. What did you do to adjust the speed to work correctly with the TORQ Vinyl?

Thanks!

-VJ-Dave

geposted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
virtual dj does not support torq timecode its a different signal

geposted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:53 am
SSL timecode works ok, and Torq might too (dont know the code), but the best is of course to use VDJ or Numark timecode vinyls..

The Rane TTM57 mixer is neat, but doubt it will be supported, or even legal.

But VDJ/Numark might make their own ;)

geposted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:59 am
JoeFreshDJPRO InfinityDigital DJ TipsMember since 2019
Torq timecodes do not work with VDJ.

I use CDs so I just use the VDJ timecode.

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 7:53 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Rane TTM57 a bargin in the uk at only 1300 pounds !

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 10:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)