Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Looking for < £100 4in/4out soundcard in UK

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Trying to get hold of a usb or firewire (preferably both) 4/4 soundcard which will work well with VirtualDJ. I was going to order the ESI U46DJ from thomann.de where it has previously been priced at under £70 but they no longer seem to carry stock of it, other sites are charging £200 for it!

Also does anyone know any retailers which ship replacement vinyl for Numark Virtual Vinyl, or does Serato's vinyl work properly with VirtualDJ now? I'd rather avoid paying more to ship vinyl to England from VDJ's official distributors in France where it costs more than to the USA, ludacris..

I already have a Hercules Mk2 but am looking for something dedicated, i.e. better performance and build.

geposted Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 12:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try a presonious firebox is a good card aslo

im not sure if virtual vinyl will have replacements of you just buy them here online

serato vinyl still has some limitations

geposted Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 9:01 pm
Thanks for the reply sky, you live in the UK too if I remember correctly? Unfortunately the Presonus Firebox is about £210, too much for a poor student hehe :(

I'd be happy to invest that much if I DJ'd professionally but I do it as a hobby (although not so much recently) which is why I specified the under £100 pricetag. We really do get ripped off over here, I was also interested in some Stanton C.314 CD Decks which would work out half price if bought in the US :(

geposted Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 9:19 pm
im a student 2 lol for now , do gigs parttime

its why im using the mk2 for now gona get the virtual vinyl system :)

check out my blog for some tips on how to make the mk2 latency lower and the mk2 more responsive :)

geposted Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 9:55 pm
and yes they ripp us of big time lol tis why i have my gear imported its actualy cheaper to have some things flown to me than it is to buy them in the uk =)

geposted Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 9:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)