Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD 2000 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HI

I READY HAVE THE HERCULES MP3 CONSOLE, THAT COME WITH VDJ 3 .
TODAY ARRIVE MY NEW BCD2000 AND I READ ALL CONF. SET FROM DJ QUINTANA. COS I DOWNLOAD VDJ 4 TO SEE HOW WORKS AND IS NOT EASY . BUT I CANT FIND THE ( MIDI_BCD2000 ) IN VDJ 4.
I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE MAP. PLUG-IN AND I`M HOME USER. ( ONLY FOR PRO ) HOW CAN THAT BE ? IF I WANT TO USED WITH VDJ 3 ?

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 3:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Software that came with your Hercules Console is a dedicated Console version and has limited features. In order to work with the BCD2000 and the mapper you need to buy the pro version 4.2 http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 10:09 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 12:19 pm
SO I DONT HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO KNOW THAT MY CONTROL WILL WORK FINE IN DEMO AS IN PRO VERSION ????

WELL I CAN FINE MORE INFO ABOUT BCD2000 AND VDJ 4 .

I START TO WORK WITH THE SOFTWARE THAT COME IN THE BOX. BUT IS PATETI¡))(/"/")!¿?₧¡¿!¡)¡)(

IF I FIND OUT GOOD NEWS . I WILL BUY THE PRO VERSION.

BUT

IF A HAVE DISCOUNT IS FOR REAL OR JUST FOR WORK WITH DJCONSOLE ?????

THANKS.........

DJ CHOPIN
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

geposted Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 1:01 am
The demo version you have downloaded works perfectly with your BCD2000. The mapper (which you can't download) simply assigns a few extras functions to some buttons, that's all. It does not change the performance. You will be also able to download several BCD look skins.
So if you like the combination VirtualDJ and BCD2000, buy the software as you did for the hardware.
The discount is real.
And remember FREE updates !!!
And i mention this because Xylio did not keep promises for updates, and released a different software, with a discount for BCD users.
Everything is crystal here.

PS. Caps Lock Off please !!!

geposted Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 4:16 pm
thanks djdad and the forums too. for all this info.

one more.

why in the demo version I have to press all the buttons ( 2 times )????? always ???????????

is this normal ?

cos in B-deejay is not like that.

thanks one more time

DJ CHOPIN

geposted Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 3:25 am
Set your BCD in B-DJ mode and not in advanced. (BCD Control Panel, icon right bottom systray)

geposted Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 5:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)