Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Oh where, Oh where can i find it

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey everyone

was hoping someone could shed some light on this issue. I have recently rediscovered Angelmoon's All i want single. Great track, I have both the club version, and the radio edit. I have searched through the forums, and found many great sites that sell music online, but none of them have the version of the song i am looking for. If you have a listen to the Cappery radio version of this song, the vocals are more enhanced by, having backup singers sing the chorus of the song, as well as moony harmonizing throughout the songs. It just makes the track come alive, and adds a more of a bitter sweet feeling to the song. Unlike the original radio edit, or the regular clubmix, which lack these enhancements.

Now i have to admit that i have even resorted to looking on limewire (BAD IDEA), the quality sucks and not the extended version of the Cappery remix I'm looking for. So before i continue to maunder on, i was wondering if anyone out there knows of any other sites that i can checkout to purchase the extended version of the Cappery Remix. I have seen the single for angelmoon on certain site. But i would like to just purchase the track.

Anyone have any idea

Thanks everyone, Regards

geposted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 1:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)