Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Any songs...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

BragitzHome userMember since 2007
Hey guys, im new here and im wonderng if theres good songs to start mixing with... In fact i need more effects.. So ill be looking around the site for more :P Btw, thanks in advance

geposted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 4:03 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check the mix lesson posts by dj in norway they are gold

as to plugins you need to be a pro user

hope to see you with us soon as a pro user ;)

geposted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 12:47 pm

Bragitz Joey here
---------------

what sort of music are you talking about? charts or clubbing. Differance is: With Clubbing you need to beat match by using the magic wond. Sure you used it. With Charts I Mix differantly. Timo maas has club beats. But When I am Mixing with different anthems, I be very Picky with the music i choose and I choose carefully when i am mixing too. take it handy man.

regards joey . . .
--------------

geposted Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 4:21 am
sir iam the new person to this dj mixers
iam very intrested in djs
so can u help how to do this dj
plzzzzzzzzzzzz try to understand me
iam sooooooooo intrested in dj
i love dj
by one brother ramesh

geposted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 9:37 am
Hi I need help I don't know how to download virtualdj plizzz help plizz can someoneexplain a bit how to mix hihi thanx!!

geposted Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 3:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 11:51 pm
ent2djHome userMember since 2007
Ty mans

geposted Sun 25 Mar 07 @ 10:19 am
djo10Home userMember since 2007
I would like to know the name of that song "i said rich... R I C H rich... i have been in barcelona... i have gucci versace...." it´s like that... i want that vocal our the real song that have that vocal

tank you!

geposted Sun 01 Apr 07 @ 8:12 pm
no1djkbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey if you are off into house or freestyle music, I would suggest that. Not sure how much of it you can get (I haven't bought house or freestyle in a few years) but the beat is constant. Very few changes. It is really easy to mix. It will help you get a feel for music more. You have to know your beats well to be a good DJ in my opinion. It will allow you to mix almost anything as long as the bpm's are not far off.

geposted Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 8:48 pm
emanusHome userMember since 2007
post a some gift for me in st.lucia

geposted Sat 12 May 07 @ 4:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)