Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Music distorting when mixing together??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

BladeyHome userMember since 2007
Hi Guys,
I am currently using version 4.2 demo, still saving up for the full version!!!! most of the time when I mix the tracks together the music distorts through my computer speakers, the gains are both at the half way mark and the volume on my speaker system isn't even half way, I have a new creative audigy se sound card and a new dell 5.1 surround sound speaker system with sub, so they arn't working hard at all, I find that if I turn down the bass a little on either track when being mixed in, the distortion virtually goes away, but I shouldn't need to do this should I ??

Is there some tweaking I need to do in the settings to sort this problem out???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Chris

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 9:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sounds like ur over eqing the speakers

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 9:54 pm
Hi Skyfx
All the levels for mid, bass, treb are all on the half way mark, is this too much then??

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 10:02 pm
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Have you tried adjusting via the "sounds and audio devices properties" control panel? I seem to remember having the same problem awhile back and thats what fixed it =D

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 11:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes check ur default windows settings :)

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 12:00 am
I have had a look in the sounds and audio devices, all the volumes look ok, around the half way mark, under sounds I have no sound scheme selected, do I need to select the windows default??? Under the audio settings is my sound card which all looks ok, one thing which I thought I should mention, not sure if it makes any differance at all, but I have 3 connections for my surround sound speakers, 1 for rear speakers, 1 for fronts and 1 for centre and sub, but if I put all 3 in to lines 1, 2, 3 on my sound card and then my headphones have to go in to line 4, my headphones wont work properly on Virtual Dj because the ASIO setting is master 1 & 2 and headphones 3 & 4, so because a line from my speakers is in line 3 which is for headphones it messes things up, so I had a connector which came with the speakers, which allows me to plug all 3 lines in to 1, which I then just put in to line 1 on my sound card, so I can plug my headphones in to line 3 so they work ok, I dont think there's any other way I can do it, so in my control panel settings I have them selected as 5.1 surround sound speakers, although all 3 lines from my speakers are not plugged in separately in to my sound card??

Many Thanks
Chris

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 6:40 pm
I think i have same problem, I'm using HP laptop with Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook

While playing the music gonna mixing like creating echos with same sound volume, I think It's a hardware problem or a driver problem, maybe Creative have a solution about this problem :S

geposted Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 12:02 am
hi how am i gonna download this VIRTUAL DJ

Brad Mamgark

geposted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 12:34 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, if you are buying the full version, click here.

If you are downloading a trial version, click here.

And welcome...(",)

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

geposted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 12:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)