Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: First Janet Jackson + + Now Prince

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

During the Super Bowl Halftime show,,, Did anyone noticed during Purple Rain, Prince moves to the center of the stage for his guitar solo, the white sheet is erected displaying the giant shadow of Prince moving side to side you see the neck of the guitar as he plays.. That’s not the part…
This is…
Prince then turn sideways and it looks like he is displaying something special around his crotch area.

The boys in the control room didn’t catch…
Take a Look

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr-sZ2kAb8Y

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 12:08 pm
cgarissPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I think the Tron-style marching band has to be the most camp thing I've seen on TV for a long time.

Jay Maynard eat your heart out.

(And if you haven't seen Jay Maynard's infamous Tron costume, think very carfully before Googling for it. A lifetime of vodka won't wash THAT image out of your eyes)

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:34 pm
yeah Prince had the biggest erection ever that scene was a little racy.. the neck of that guitar behind the sheet was getting my girl horny!!LOL

The NFL f_up again on family entertainment.

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 5:10 pm
Don't know about that, but damn, Prince knows how to put on a show. I almost messed myself when he did Proud Mary. That's gonna be a hard act to follow for next year;^]

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 7:25 pm
That scene caught my attention too, but it was momentary. @ least it's better behind the sheets. Prince can be as wierd as the ones in the past.lol

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 7:25 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Great show, shitty weather, never noticed his erection...

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 11:18 pm
I thought the show blew chunks. I never really liked Prince...seems a bit cocky(lol) to me. I would of perferred to have seen more of Janet's nipple myself...

BTW the Bears let me down. :(

MS

geposted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 2:13 am
it was a great halftime show. Prince rocked. I'm so glad that the Colts won even though i'm a STEELERS fan. Manning Deserved to finally win one.... let alone play in one

geposted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 2:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)