Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: once again help on video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
never got a fix on this question

hey all,
When i play a video (vob files) the vid will pause the the audio keeps going then the vid will sync up...
and whe i cross over the other deck the vid dose not show up it say loading but never finishes loading

please help i have a vid show this weekend...

do you have hardware acceleration enabled?
yes

is that intergrated or shared video?
no..
here's the model

GeForce 7100GS 256MB

p4 2.8
intel 965 mother board
1 gig ram
7100gs 256ram video
maya 44 internal sound card

Thanks once again,
Cali

geposted Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 6:18 pm
What's your performance preset at? Do you have anything running in the background.

geposted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 10:42 am
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
nothing running
it's on the fastest...

geposted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 7:58 pm
Did it always do this, or did it just start? Is this on every video?

geposted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 6:24 am
try to roll back the drivers and use an old one, thats what i had to do with my geforce 6800

geposted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 11:10 am
Roll back the version to 3.4, it will work now,
did for many of us.

geposted Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 5:17 pm
That is not a solution for the problem, yes it is easier, but I am sure the Dev team wants to see what the users are doing to try to fix the problem. I don't believe it is a 4.2 issue as much as a system issue. My example is that POS Dell I have compared to the Athlon that I built. On the POS Dell I couldn't get anything to work right and I am sure a lot here saw my posts. A lot of it had to do with the IRQ sharing that on these Dells you can't change so I dumped the Dell onto my weekend DJ who only just makes a list and automixes (Without a hiccup I might add) and I built my system. Please don't tell all users to go back to 3.4. It may have made you feel better, but it is putting out the wrong message to the VDJ community who are demoing and such. 4.2 is solid and I am sure many users here are using it without issues.

geposted Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 7:22 pm
Ok, I see, although I haven't been telling ALL users to revert back to 3.4, just those (a few) that have had similar problems as I and others who have had to roll back with success. I thought it was a good thing to share our success. I will honor your request. Thanks for your concern, and accept my apology.
Bryant

geposted Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 7:24 am
I did forget to mention in my last post that
if we look at the two top posts; one viewed at 555 times and the other over 700 times,
that one of these posts has the word "problem" in it, and the other
has the phrase "4.2 not flawless", in it; it just seems to make me think that there are others
who might have needed my advice, although, once again I apologize for sharing my good fortune with reverting back to 3.4, as I try to continue with the many others to get the newer version to work.

geposted Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 7:31 am
No it is all good, it is just the DEV team and all of us who are tryin to help users get 4.2 runnin flawless would be wasting our time trying to help and then for the user to simply go back to 3.4 it would be time wasted. Most if not all problems are simply machine problems ie. latest direct x, graphics drivers, mobo drivers and such. One of the first thing Sky asks a user with problems is performance settings, he should also be askin about direct X and such. I know some users who had problems with 3.4 and then 4.2 fixed the issues they had. Myself I can't run 3.4 on my POS Dell as it doesnt solve anything and I have issues with both 3.4 and 4.2, but that is simply because the Dell is a POS and things can't be changed to make it run flawless.

geposted Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 12:34 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
http://www.vr-zone.com/index.php?i=4124

The GeForce 7 series, as most of you should already know, is part of nVIDIA's current generation of products encompassing low to highend graphics acceleration solutions for consumer desktop PCs. The 7100GS we are looking at today, actually belongs to the lower end of the spectrum. Meant for light gaming and hardware video acceleration, it's position was previously held by the 7300GS and 7300LE, 4 Pixel Pipeline entry-level graphics accelerators using DDR2 memory. The same traits are shared by the 7100GS, as we shall see in the later parts of this article.

You get what you pay for.
A $50 video card is asking for problems.
Double that and your problems will probably go away.
Look for ddr3 memory.

geposted Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 7:05 pm
You get what you pay for.
A $50 video card is asking for problems.
Double that and your problems will probably go away.
Look for ddr3 memory.

Mine didn't (problems).... I wish I could tell you what did though.

geposted Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 8:08 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)