Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Assistance Using the Sampler, or I Believe

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

What I am trying to do is be able to play one track, while being able to play a clip from my second track over this first track, at the correct time, before mixing the two songs.

My example would be... with Young Jeezy's - And Then What playing on track one... and have Foxx's - Wipe Me Down on track two...

I would like to have YJ's song playing and come in the middle of the song, with the " WIPE ME DOWN " line... and have it continue playing YJ's And Then What... and then repeat this process, and at last mix the two songs together to finish this example playing out the Wipe Me Down Track!

How exactly do I/can I/ do this? How can i Practice this? Ive seen the tutorial video about the sampler, but i have no idea how to get what I want in the sampler!

I appreciate anyone's help! Thanks VDJ Forums!

Mike D

p.s. - I heard this mix at a club in the Dallas, TX area... DJ PUMA - at Club Babalu... it was smooth, and really clean! Id love to be able to do this in Oklahoma where I currently DJ

Again, Thank you for your help!

geposted Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 1:44 am
I've done this before and it's pretty easy, what you do is, make a first cue point where the song begins as usual, then set a second cue point the first time he says Wipe Me Down, and when And Then What's playing, select the second cue point, and use the cue button (temporary Play, not the button to set cue points) to play "wipe me down" temporary and then keep hitting it as many times as you want to create a remix, and when your ready, select the first cue point again to beatmatch or whatever, hope this helps

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 8:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)