Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Mix Lab V2.0 - Page: 4

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I think it adds a little somethin to the background while not going overboard. Nice!!

geposted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 3:36 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
discobrian24 wrote :
I think it adds a little somethin to the background while not going overboard. Nice!!

Agreed....

geposted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 8:19 am
Hey FORMAT,

Just wanted to chime in...I've been playing with MixLab 2.0, and I LOVE IT! The color scheme you've chosen makes the skin easier to see on LCD screens as well. Every time I use it, I find something pleasantly surprising and unexpected :D

VERY nice--as always. It's so great to have someone like you around who is so knowledgeable and dedicated to our needs for widescreen skins that are functional and fun to work with!

You're a real pro; keep up the good work, and I look forward to 3.0--Love the background graphic, nice touch ;)

Doc

geposted Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 1:45 am
Hi Fromat.
I love mix lab 2.0 also. Thanks for all your hard work. I just got a new laptop with 1920x1200 resolution. Is there any possibility you could create a 1680x1050 resolution or show me how to port it of 3.0 when it's done?

Thx

geposted Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 1:40 pm
hello all mates i'm new here in forum and i want how 2 know download skins

geposted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 2:54 am
rooky_moon wrote :
hello all mates i'm new here in forum and i want how 2 know download skins

First, you have to buy the program. once your are signed in as a pro user you can download the skins from this site

geposted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 3:58 pm
Tomorrow is the day ! Thanks SantaFormat :-)

geposted Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 12:35 am
dont look like:-(

geposted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 10:58 am
Looks like santa is late.. When is the skin coming Dj Format ? :)

geposted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 12:40 pm
Maybe santa 2008... :-(

geposted Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 9:57 am
moshiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
spider66 wrote :
Maybe santa 2008... :-(

I think so...

geposted Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 8:10 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Please remember this... all skins and pluggins are made by users volunteering their time and talents for improving this great software. If a skin or pluggin is not available as soon as we would like it to be, try and be patient. Especially since we just finished the holiday season, I believe Format spent some quality time with his loved ones, instead of sitting in front of his PC. Please try to be understanding of this.

Thanks for you time in reading this..

geposted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 11:58 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
TearEmUp wrote :
Please remember this... all skins and pluggins are made by users volunteering their time and talents for improving this great software. If a skin or pluggin is not available as soon as we would like it to be, try and be patient. Especially since we just finished the holiday season, I believe Format spent some quality time with his loved ones, instead of sitting in front of his PC. Please try to be understanding of this.

Thanks for you time in reading this..

Thank You Terry

geposted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 6:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)