Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Cue Software Updates Question - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Hi all! Finally received my full copy of Numark Cue in the mail today. Quick and simple question...after installing the software, I was prompted to download the latest updates. What is the difference between the following:

Numark Cue v4.3 PC (download edition) versus Numark Cue v4.3 PC (update from Numark Cue v4.x)

I did the download edition and just wanted to make sure I've got the latest and greatest, and not miss out on anything. Thanks for all your help as always!

geposted Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 9:04 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Download edition is full install (around 40MB) and update is just that, an update of changes for your version and it is smaller than full one.
Welcome to the club ;)

geposted Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 12:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
be sure to use the update file only or you could delete your database :)

geposted Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 2:13 pm
Thanks once again guys, all of you are great!

geposted Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 11:00 pm
Hi!
Where can i bye full version of Numark Cue by mail?
/karrobarro

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 6:59 pm
where do you live?

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:08 pm
Hi!
Sweden!
/karrobarro

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:13 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why buy the CUE FULL version? You already own VDJ Pro - there is no difference.

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:16 pm
Hi!
I bye the new Numark DMC2 and the software Numark Cue LE. Whidt this sofvare i got only one line to connect to my Numark DM200USB. The LE version doesent have any mixer in the settings! And it sems that the compjuter not hangs when you use the drag and drop function and create personaly viritual folders!

/karrobarro

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
U could use ur DMC2 in ur VDJ pro too.. ITs the same mate.unless u want to add up ur license:)

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:39 pm
Hi!
Yes i no, but the compjuter is alwas hang up when i use the drag drop function in VDJ Pro.
But where could i bye the full version Numar Cue by mail?

/ Karrobarro

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:48 pm
@karrobarro its the same program
just a different skin , so if thats why you want it your wasting your money

dont forget theres a vdj update on the way which may help

what is your system spec?

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:18 pm
HI!
Ok, Great!
The system is: dell XPS1710, Microsoft Windows Profesional, Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2600@2.16GHz 2,16 GHz, 4 GB of RAM (DUO) NIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX.

Thanks for our time SKYFXl!

/Karrobarro

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 9:41 pm
mm ok thats quite a fast machine

what are you doing at the time when you drag and drop do you have any programs open

hit alt+ control + delete and see how many processes are running

aslo do you use vista or xp?

geposted Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 11:24 pm
wgdavisHome userMember since 2007
Karro,

i have the same laptop as you (dell xps m1710) and same specs! have you been able to get the shoutcast / virtual dj to broadcast?

i cannt get shoutcast to read my primary sound driver when vdj is playing

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 1:18 am
Please stick to the topic if u have a problem open up another topic and ask away :)

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 1:39 am
hi guys how r you all doing ive been playing with virtual dj stuff ever since the first automix came out.. now i know i dont have a liscienced copy of nue mark cue or virtual dj the reason being i havent found 1 virtual dj program from any maker that is flawless i have the numark icdx and it came with numark cue program i have an xps m1710 as well but i am running vista the main problem i am having is sometimes i will click the song i want to play and when i hit my platter it will say are you sure you want to stop playing this song, or it will do a skip thing and reset my bpm also sometimes for some wierd reason the sound will just stop comming through for a few seconds and/or it will freeze up while sorting my folder. also sometimes when i hit the platter to move the song the video window will pop up ???

these are some of the reasons i have not purchesed this product but i really want to because its better then dragging 10 binders of cds everywhere i go lol..

what i want to know is are all of these problem fixed with the updates that have come out is the program ready to be used straight for 8 hours of play when needed can i trust in this software..

my set up is 2 numark icdx dn-x120 mixer, final scratch 2.0 and XPS m1710 with vista the only things i have installed om my laptop is virtual dj trial and numark cue trial and a legal music download program.

and also is there anyway i can just buy a serial for virtual dj or cue

P.S. here is a list of all the programs and software i have used

tractor all of them lol
scratch live from serato - works great just have to have there sound card :(
plus all the automix and virtual dj prgrams tat have come out in the past

geposted Mon 27 Apr 09 @ 7:55 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
spunky_d wrote :
is there anyway i can just buy a serial for virtual dj or cue

I hope to see you as a licensed user soon. http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/pay.html?buy=vdjproesd That is where you can buy a serial for VDJ. To buy a serial for CUE order one from your nearest Numark dealer.

geposted Mon 27 Apr 09 @ 8:15 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well for starters be a bit more honest to yourself and stop using the crack you have. Also if you would have download the trial from here you would see that your concerns are resolved in the current version. And there are several users that have used it longer than 8 hrs with no problems.

geposted Mon 27 Apr 09 @ 11:27 pm
hey thanx ..

thanx for the information i agree that i shouldnt use a hacked version of the product but i only got it to check it out to see if it was worth investing into and now that you tell me that all the glitches and stuff are fixed with the new updates i will now bet a full leagel copy of the product and show my support for virtual dj

thanx again and aswome program p.s. should i maybe invest in a mac book for better performance

geposted Sat 02 May 09 @ 3:50 pm
95%