Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Still Can't Get The Vmix Skin.... [fixed]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I haven't heard from anyone for a while on my problem with the Vmix skin so I figured I'd try again.

I don't see why I can't install the Vmix skin on my computer! Yes I am running VDJ on a Macbook Pro via Bootcamp with Windows XP, but....I am running Windows natively. This skin is my last step in my Video Setup. Its hard to mix on the standard little screens on the Cue Video Skin. I am having my informal company release party on Sunday and would LOVE to have this skin! Can anyone give a little more assistance?

The problem is when I try to open the Vmix skin in VDJ I get the 'error in line __ in the xml' message.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 3:15 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 10:26 am
When I download from that link i get the package on my desktop. I click it and it says 'intsatll complete'. I open VV and click on skins, Vmix single instance and get an error messate. 'error line 37 in the xml'

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 4:57 pm
)h and for anyone trying to help I have my screen set at 1280x768.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 4:58 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
can you not have your screen at 1280x800?

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 5:29 pm
Mikel helped me out via MSN. Thank you so much Mikel! I guess it was a problem with the logo. I believe he changed it to a cue logo. If hes reading Im sure he'll post.

I loaded it but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'm bout to hook up my timecodes and give it a spin.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 6:03 pm
JeremK wrote :
can you not have your screen at 1280x800?

I can but it looks better at 1280x768. Well at least the stock widesrceen cue one does.

My Lappy does 1680x____ (forgot). I wish there was a skin that size.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 6:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)