Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya44 USB + TCCD gives 0% signal

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,
I am trying to test Virtual DJ 5 with my maya44 soundcard. But no matter what I do, I get 0% signal. The sound plays when I play the cd and speeds up when I change the tempo on the cd player. But I am not able to scan / fast forward through the song by scaning the cd. I tried both timecode mp3s. I looked through the forums, but couldn't find anything that could help me.

I am using Denon 9000 twin CD players.

Please help, thanks.

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 5:56 pm
Also, I notice that the pitch control is constantly fluctuating (1-2%). Any know about these issues?

Thanks

geposted Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 7:04 pm
I have the exact same problem here, using 5.0r2

I get 0% signal and a nervous pitch control. I can play "CD" in "smart mode" but "relative" mode always go to the end of track, so I can't use "cue" on my CD.

I have tested Pioneer CDJ-1000Mk3, CDJ-800Mk2 and also Pioneer DVJ-X1. Have tested both (Pro and consumer) timeCode track that is downlodable here at the site.

Soundcard is a MAYA 44 USB.

What to do ?

geposted Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 11:20 pm
Glad I am not the only one with the problem :) So I take it this isn't a demo limitation?

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:15 am
Have you guys tried to update the Maya aiso drivers, or tried using aisoforall?

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:10 am
I'm usig the latest MAYA original drivers, why should I use asio4all drivers..?

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 9:03 pm
I have tried the asio4all drivers also, I get the same results. Does Maya44 officially support Virtual DJ or vice versa?

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 10:49 pm
Not sure. Have you guys tried the auto config timecodes button? Have you read any guides on how to set up the timecode signal in VDJ?

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 3:35 am
I tried the auto config button, but most of the time it says "no timecode signal found".

Most of the guides talk either about the physical connects or how to adjust the timecode settings for optimal signal strength. I don't see anything about people getting 0% signal even through the platters are spinning.

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 8:54 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK, let's talk about your settings in the MAYA Control Panel -- the main panel with the faders where are the settings?

Monitor 1-4 -- ALL MUTED
INPUT - 50% Level
OUTPUT - 100% Level

Let's start there -- now what do you get in the VDJ Timecode config when you hit the Auto Config ....

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 8:58 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
On the timecode window

1) Set "2000" ms for the option "Pitch sensitivity"
It will solve your "problem" with your pitch

2) Disable the option "Clear Sound"

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 9:51 pm
Gotta click auto config a few times for it to work. On mine anyway. Do you know if you need to download the pro version of the tccd or not?

geposted Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 1:55 am
djcel, I did as you suggested. Pitch is more stable. But I "CD" still dont work as it should. I cant "CUE" back via CD, I have to do it on VirtualDJ, and that is not good, It's impossible to work in a club lite that. And yes, I used the audo config button ;-)

It all worked just fine on previous version (not v5). So I don't se how it could be "mu falt" (same soundcard, laptop, drivers)...

BTW, what do "Clear Sound" do, can't find any documentation on that.

geposted Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 4:42 pm
tom13nHome userMember since 2008
I've got the same probleme

geposted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 3:36 am
DeeJay Ken wrote :
BTW, what do "Clear Sound" do, can't find any documentation on that.

Clear Sound generally just screws things up, nobody even within the team seems to know what it does... :P (this is obviously a joke)

Tom: have you tried everything described in this thread?

geposted Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 6:53 am
Yes, I have 100% signal timecode with my big pc and Vdj5 with cd work fine

but with my laptop I have 0% signal, so it work fine a moment then bug!
(bizar: If inputs maya setting are mute, timecode doesn't work! inputs no mute, it work ! only with my laptop)

have you a solution?

geposted Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 11:42 am
Inputs should not be muted :) Monitors should. :)

Also: with maya 44: enable RIAA preamp.

geposted Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 6:22 am
I don't speak really good english but I understand you!
and I know the input and monitor have to be mute, IT WORKS PERFECTLY on my Pc with those settings!!!!!!!!! timecode 100% (scratch, pitch, play pause WORK!)

but

with my laptop it works only without muted inputs! I KNOW IT'S BIZAR

if I mute inputs I don't have anything (no timecode, no sound)!
If I don't mute it work fine a moment (with 0% signal) then there is timecode "decrochage" or bug

Do you understand my problem?

geposted Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 6:34 am
Can you post a screenshot of the settings in your MAYA44 control panel and of your settings in the timecode config window? (With advanced view plz) :)

geposted Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 8:32 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)