Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ + TTM57SL + TCV, any solution?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

VDJ + TTM57SL + TCV, I want this to work!!!

I want this to work. Any one make any advances? What are the real issue as to why it doesn't/won't work? Anyone with information beyond getting the output using internal mode to work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 2:04 pm
So, no one has nay information? Any mods with some info? Someone has to know.

geposted Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 4:56 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do you own this already if not dont buy it ,

to my understanding , the mixer section apears to be locked to stratch live only

as to the audio interface i belive if you own sll first then close it

it will apear in the vdj list

and you can use it

hopefuly some one using this setup will be able to add some of their experiances soon

geposted Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 1:47 pm
Yes, I already own the ttm57sl. It looks like running ScratchLive in the background turns on the input channels on the sound card, but results with TCV are unusable. Maybe there is a way to trick the mixer into turning on that side of the sound card without turning ScratchLive on. Anyone else testing?

geposted Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 4:04 pm
So, no one has tried to get any further with this configuration? There's gotta be someone else with a ttm57sl using VDJ.

geposted Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 11:41 am
I have the ttm 57 sll and I do Video with virtual dj and the Nu o4 I've tried to make this work. I've even gona as far as contacting the people that make the chip to reprogram it with new firm ware that supports both. No dice. you need both mixer. Nu 04 is the cheapest solution. The faders not as good though. I'm thinking of getting the VCI-100 any body know anything about it?

geposted Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 11:25 am
Anything for the ttm57 yet?

geposted Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 5:43 pm
skyfxl wrote :
do you own this already if not dont buy it ,

to my understanding , the mixer section apears to be locked to stratch live only

as to the audio interface i belive if you own sll first then close it

it will apear in the vdj list

and you can use it

hopefuly some one using this setup will be able to add some of their experiances soon

Still the same, this is not a VDJ issue it is with the manufacturer of the mixer, maybe users should contact them all at once to show them there is a demand.

geposted Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 7:42 pm
fcastroHome userMember since 2009
Wow just came across virtual dj and it looks very good. I also have a TTM57SL. I can't believe there is no way to unlock our mixers, especially since they are so expensive. Also I see people comparing mixers and rane's mixers are top of the line at every major club I have spun at for a reason. Numarks, lol....

geposted Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 10:44 pm
alright been reading all over, since this post is about a year old and there have been many updates in the software, just curious if anything has changed. i'm looking at buying a new mixer and was tossing the idea of the ttm57sl or ttm56. just wondering if anyone was able to get full functionality from the mixer (tcv, audio, midi). thanks.

geposted Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 1:37 pm
You can use the TTM57SL as a standard audio mixer only. It doesn't support MIDI - It uses its own proprietary protocol that's locked to Serato.

As far as I'm aware, it can't be used for timecode, because the driver supports sound output only (No inputs for the timecode signal.) Serato uses its own proprietary driver built-in that supports the inputs.

You would be better off purchasing a standard MIDI capable mixer.

geposted Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 2:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)