Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crackling and pops... - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

RobertDavis wrote :
Why do you think that im pushing it? I also tried to check out the link you posted but there is nothing there. I bought a usb hub the other day and an ac adapter for the djio so maybe that will help also. When I upgraded my ram to 1Gb that helped cause the program it self runs alot faster now.

Oh crap...Sorry for the miixup :(

In terms of "pushing it," I am speaking from experience. I used to have trouble before upgrading my own memory (in the 'puter, I mean, my memory is shot :P)

I've been having fairly good luck with 1.5gb so far, but I still wanna go to 2gb ;)

Spiina might have a valid point about the OS also. Media center seems to do some weird things sometimes (I'm told).

BTW, I read a post not long after reading yours that someone is having a similar problem with the DJIO, but the issue is almost immediate sound degradation (there's a sound sample of it in the post. I just can't remember where it was...See? Told ya my memory's shot, hehe.

geposted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 9:25 am
Ok thanks I'll give it a try.. One quick question what does os mean I kinda slow when it comes to some computer terms. lol!

geposted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 9:26 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
os is operating system, I had problems with Media center edition as well. Although different then yours. 1 gig memory is fine, especially if you're doing just audio.

geposted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 12:12 pm
Set the performance slider to the left (fastest), set latency to Auto, and try tickin safe mode, if it is already checked, uncheck it.
Thanks! It Fixed Mine Too!

geposted Mon 07 Dec 09 @ 9:43 pm
Glad you got help from a 2 year old post for a version that is not even distributed any longer.

This is no long an issue with the latest version with an official license.

Have a great day.

Topic Locked

geposted Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 9:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)