Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ V5 rev 6. and BCD3000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djiodaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi !
Bug or not ??
I've bought a BCD 3000 to control VDJ !! But i'm quit disapointed, after playing for a while no more than a minute sometimes then playing stop and cannot be restart on any deck !!! Buttons were still active in the GUI eg. shutter light on/off but nothing ! All the slider works !!
It seems that it only happens when using the BCD3000. I use the Moramax mapper Rev 3.3 !!

I'm Looking forward for this problem to be quickly solve !

thank U

geposted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 11:21 am
Hi,

Atomix guys perhaps ASIO related ? in freeze mode juste changing audio configuration and the track restart

When freeze sound card ASIO, in drop down list [BCD3000 ASIO] (as said in moramax rev 3.3 doc)
unfreeze by setting sound card 4.1, in drop down list [Nvidia(R) nForce(tm) Audio]

Regards

geposted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 1:36 pm
lpcpunkHome userMember since 2007
i noticed this happening to me when i hit the "scratch" button on the bcd. very strange lil bug

geposted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 3:31 pm

the Behringer controller is super sensitive to interupts from other hardware. And Behringer recommends that you turn off wireless, bluetooth, Lan and memory hungry programs such as MSN and Anti virus, when you use their controllers (or else it might freeze)

Does that help ?

geposted Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 6:33 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 8:08 am
hi,

No ! no IRQ conflict !
I ve disable as many things as i can (background apps etc ..)
But still freezing !
I've read some post saying that the problem occurs with other midi controller so i'm not sure that only the beringher is involved in the problem !?

regards

geposted Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 12:33 pm
hi everyone!
Ive got the same problem so :
*BCD 3000 + VDJ 5.0 rev.6 with XP PRO SP2 in a PC (fixe) its works fine
*BCD 3000 + VDJ 5.0 rev.6 with Vista 32 bit on Laptop (Hp dv9592ef) freeze like djioda
*BCD 3000 + VDJ 5.0 rev.6 with Vista 32 bit on Laptop (Hp dv9592ef) and i choose the sound card of the laptop its works fine.
*BCD 3000 + VDJ 5.0 rdv.6 with XP PRO SP2 on Laptop (Hp dv9592ef) freeze

so i don't know the problem help us plz...

geposted Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 10:45 am
hi this happens to me just go to options and chang the latucey (i find it works best set to 1ms, 2ms)

geposted Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 4:43 am
I have had several controllers one of them being the BCD. This is by far the worst of all! Do yourself a favor and get rid of it, it will lock up on you at the worst time. This controller is not reliable for pro use.

geposted Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 4:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)