Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the virtual Dj software set up on my laptp. I was think of getting the Numark total Control for it. Is it compatible? I keep seeing that it some with cue and another sofware. Will I be able to use vrt dj with this? What else would I have to buy to get set up? Thank you for you help in advance

geposted Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 3:18 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thank you for your interest in the NTC , it is compatable with VDJ , CUE is the boxed version of Virtual DJ infact.

You may also want a DJ.io if you would like to headphone preview and do no have an existing 4.1 or greater soundcard.

geposted Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 7:09 am
Thank you for your response. So I won't have to load the Cue software? Thanks for the tip on the DJ.io I'll get that also.

geposted Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 6:15 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You are most welcome , no need to install le , but you can register it in your profile here.

Just make sure you have the latest update of Virtual DJ pro installed.

geposted Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 6:25 pm
Thank you. I have another question. I had all my music stored on an external hard drive instead of my laptop (because I didn't want to risk slowing my laptop down and I wanted endless space.) Even though I have about 160GB on the laptop do you think I should just load all my music on the laptop instead? ( I ran into a situation where the laptop wouldn't recognize the ex hard drive an hour before I had to do a gig, (can we say stressed)) I have about 70GB of just music so far.

geposted Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 6:57 pm
I have had hard drive errors myself before at a gig. SOME in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! It sucked! My instant and pretty much "fail-safe" solutions...ALWAYS carry a backup of your music hard drive...also, keep a folder or two on your laptop's hard drive with enough music to get you through a gig. Since I've started running this way, my life has been MUCH nicer!!! Good Luck!

PS, I run VDJ 5, Total Control and a DJIO. All have run FLAWLESSLY for me since day one. If you like the feel of any other Numark decks...you're gonna LOVE the TC. Happy Spinnin'

geposted Fri 25 Apr 08 @ 12:29 pm
i run an external sound card its a usb it cost around $12 on ebay and you can plug head phones in. and still send the signal to your force.

geposted Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 11:37 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Most new mainboards has great sound card built in (5.1 or 7.1 channels), no need for extra sound card.

geposted Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 3:44 am
I am running VDJ 4 and just bought a DJ IO for my laptop. I asked the salesguy if I would be able to connect to my home stereo. It doesn't have any RCA connections, but you can run a splitter and connect to an Analog IN. That's how I connect my iPod. Anyways, I tried connecting and VDJ gives me an error saying there are not enough channels, so nothing plays. Is that kind of set up possible or do I need a mixer? Keep in mind, I wanted to practice on my home speakers since I don't have a real DJ setup (mixer, controller, speakers).

geposted Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 6:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)