Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ and Karoke mp3+cdg ABC plugin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

philfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Anyone got the skill to, enhance or produce the abc cdg reader to make it float in a window or best of all assign which display to use (display 1) (display 2) whith a multi head graphic card (ATI 9000 series)
so VDJ can be used as a Karoke desk. Ideal would be as each active desk a or b plays cdg graphics sent to display 2 in full screen 800x600 16 bit colous by default in a KJ mode. This is such a must have that I'd even pay the programer or find a benifit that the author wanted. Note to the VDJ team add this to VDJ.v3 and the prog is worth double the money I would have paid it.........

geposted Wed 22 Dec 04 @ 1:48 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't understand english very well. Maybe I didn't understand your post.

It's already possible to assign the lyrics on a second monitor.
You just have to choose the monitor by doing a right-click on the lyrics windows while using karaoke plugin.

geposted Wed 22 Dec 04 @ 10:53 am
philfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes you Understood it well. Thank you for that. It works fantastic. I should have read the words and tried the right button your a hero, have a very merry christmas

geposted Wed 22 Dec 04 @ 4:10 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're welcome.
VDJ is amazing take time to discover all its functions.
Merry Christmas.

geposted Thu 23 Dec 04 @ 12:58 am
travisMHome userMember since 2006
HI i was wandering how do I get the karaoke to work on my dj software

geposted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:52 am

geposted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:07 pm
But I don't think the Karaoke function is available at the mixstation 3 version. You could try dragging a cdg file to one of your decks, to search in the config panel or to read the manual of the mixstation 3 version.

If you would like to play karaoke files it is probably time for an upgrade. Keep in mind that only the Pro version is capable of displaying the video on a second monitor. See for more info here
Ewout

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)