Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: For All Skinmakers !

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hi all you Skinmakers !

I have a Suggestion, please respond if you think different or have the same problem...

I think that the "CBG" Function like in the Mixstation skin would be needed i All skins, like if you want to SYNC the Songs and one of them isnt right even if you have scanned the file ,All files Are Not Ok , then your mix would not be good?

So when i scan my files I allways Tune the CBG so the songs match perfect.

Now i would like to change skin but i cant see the "CBG" function in any NEW skin at all ?

/Freppa

geposted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 3:38 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 3:56 am
Nice Cioce !

I didnt see that before..will try your skin out

You are ++++ on my skinlist now ;-)

geposted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 4:17 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
JeremK wrote :
CBG controllers aren't needed anymore, because VDJ 5.1 brings a much better BeatTap function.

Now, skin makers can make the "Edit BPM" button act as a BeatTap with left mouseclick, and act as the previous "Edit BPM" with right mouseclick.

If you want, I can add a function in my skin resizer to change all "Edit BPM" into hybrid buttons, beattap and edit bpm.

geposted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 5:11 am
JeremK wrote :
CBG controllers aren't needed anymore, because VDJ 5.1 brings a much better BeatTap function.

The thing is that it is needed....even if the program is much better ;-) , the files/songs are not complety all the time and the CBG points is not synced..

I think that it would be perfect to have small buttons in the skin like the Mixstationskin...

geposted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 5:53 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm not sure what you mean the cbg buttons? Is that what you are requesting?

You can just make shortcuts and be able to adjust the cbg on any skin. I use up arrow on my keyboard to move the big cgb square and i press and hold the down arrow to slide/line them up.

geposted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 9:36 am
Thats a good thing to do Listen2....only make a shortcut on the keyboard..

But it would be better like to have the CBG bottons on the Skin, so you can control them with the mouse..think many people wanna use the keyboard as little as they can (I know I do ;-)

geposted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 1:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)