Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: V Mix 6.0 Skin feedback - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

geposted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 6:02 pm
Really awesome! Real stylish looking :)

geposted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 6:04 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Very nice graphics Matt!

geposted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 6:40 pm
Good work as always - it is good to see you around mate. Again, it is good to see you around.

geposted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 8:37 pm
So happy you haven't left us, Matt :D

geposted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 11:32 pm
They look nice!

I'm not much of an expert with photoshop, so I'm not really sure how to achieve it, but it might look really up-to-date if you could give the backgrounds a more "glossy" kind of look (like the new ipods,etc. They all have a kind of classic finish like a grand-piano) . Or maybe the kind of transparent effect like the boarder round the top of the VDJ forums (and of course windows vista)

Obviously, I know this all has nothing to do with how well the skin works, but I'm easily swayed by shiny buttons!

Also, I use the v-mix 5.3 skin at the moment (which is already great by the way, so I'm sure 6.0 will be the bomb!) and I quite like the dark colour scheme, (especially in the club, where it's quite dark already and I don't want to get blinded every time I look at my laptop). Perhaps you could include a few different colour schemes in the new version if there's time?

I hope that doesn't make me sound like too much of a moaner, it is looking very smart already! :-)

geposted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 3:13 am
You know what, I've had a proper look at the photos, and you've already given the pannels that kind of look already! They really do look nice. I'm an idiot, lol.

The option of a slightly darker colour scheme might still be a nice choice to have though. (Wouldn't want it to be all black or anything, just maybe without the bright white browser panel and stuff.)

Keep up the good work. :-)

geposted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 3:21 am
One remark from me, of course it's personal. I think the background of the waveform should be fully black, just so you don't miss any details on the waveform.

Of course: that's just a tiny detail :)

geposted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 4:18 am
Looks great! ;) Another great Format skin in the makings....
Maybe a dark variation of it too? ( at club the darker skins are my favorites.. :))

geposted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 1:14 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Great work, once again.
Will the comments still be able to be seen on the
deck along with the track?

geposted Sun 15 Jun 08 @ 6:59 am
looks good so far, i would like to see what some of the other windows look like. if you want to give me an email to send a graphic to you I have an idea of what I would like in one of the panels

geposted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 9:13 am
dj-e-lectric wrote :
looks good so far, i would like to see what some of the other windows look like. if you want to give me an email to send a graphic to you I have an idea of what I would like in one of the panels

ok Post your idea

geposted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 9:52 am
Hi DJ Format,
I've always used your V-Mix skins and I really like this one you're making.
My question is, and I know not many of the other users have use for this but here it goes.
The laptop I use is the Dell XPS M2010 which has a 20.1" screen, the resolution on it is 1680x1050.
What are the chances of you making this skin with that resolution??????

geposted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 10:02 am

geposted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 11:19 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
As i'm working with Matthew (DJ Format) to improve the skin resizer, if ever the resizer has problems with this new skin, i'll correct all bugs.

So if Matthew can make a 1600x... graphic, the skin resizer will do the XML.

geposted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 2:13 pm

geposted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 9:31 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Very nice work Matty, its coming along nicely......

geposted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 10:19 pm

geposted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 8:26 pm
MayutHome userMember since 2008
lovely work....thumbs up.maybe just try to work out on the back ground and give it a cool dark back ground.all the same...marvellous work

geposted Tue 24 Jun 08 @ 10:29 am
I've no words!!!! this is Art

geposted Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 8:16 pm
87%