Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hc-4500 and cue5.1???? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Im aware about all the new changes. I was browsing the Net and saw many months ago about serato itch with the NS7 and vestex with serato and numark. So its obvious that Numark cues next update has to inclucde the HC4500 because serato has it Native. Vestex aswell and the NS7. The NS7 comes with itch software and can be used with Numark cue. Even though i have Cue, im currently using serato.

geposted Tue 22 Jul 08 @ 8:21 pm
I guess I'll have to keep use serato on my audio only gigs since the denon controller is still not working with cue

geposted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 1:43 pm
any news about an update which includes the native support for the denon controller???

geposted Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 12:03 pm
now there is an update for cue 5.2 but still no native support?
what is wrong? i am very angry about that, because numark always says, that they have not enough time till the next update...
so there couldn't be any problems between denon and numark, or is that wrong?

i am very angry about that, but maybe someone has got an answer for me which would make me happier...

---
sorry for my bad english...

geposted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 10:52 am
Thats wack that numark is not supporting the HC4500. I was waiting patientley for 5.2 and noticed no Hc4500 click to activate. Oh well... Ill keep using Serato natively.

geposted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 11:40 pm
I down loaded the mac version and it has the 4500 native support.
@ Caliente - when u use serato do u use a different hard drive than the one u use with virtual dj or do u use the same with hard drive with both softwares ?

I run both software's but use 2 hard drives which can be a pain in the a$$ carrying them both from gig to gig. I read somewhere that separate hard drives should be
used but want to confirm that.

Thanks, alex.

geposted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 8:37 pm
Yes, i use another hard drive. i dont want to mix up the databases. Its better to use separate because each program stores information different. You dont want any conflicts. I need my stored cue points and my saved levels

geposted Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 9:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)