Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Please Make A Pro Skin !!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Just as the topic says..

We (dont think Im the only one) need a Pro Skin that has:

*Dont need a Big Plate that looks like a Cdj 1000 to see that the file is spinning..Make Them Smaller (Make Space).
*Large Waveforms.
*At Least 6 Cue Points with Timeview !
*A Simple way to fix the CBG on the Skin.
*Simple Effect & Loop Buttons (were you can easy see how many beats that there will be when you start the loop and the effect that will easily be changed).
*Skip Audio/Video Changes in Skin, do them Separated.
*Skip Headphones Mix and Volym (We will have An External Mixer for That!) and save some space for Waveforms..
*Simple Equalizer that you can turn on off Bas,Mid,High.
*On/Off button for timecode.

I know that there is many skin that is Almost Perfect (like the skins I use, Cue Rmx/Mix Station 4,2) and I know We all have different taste but there would be great if someone could Mix all the Best!! features into One Pro Skin ?

If someone has some to add please do..so the Skinmakers can se What We Want in a Pro Skin.

Maby something for you to do in the future Dj Format ;-) copy-paste :-)

Best Regards Fredrik

geposted Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 2:24 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sampler,

i would like to see three rows of twelve in that section, to much room is taken up by those sliders, seems an awful waste of space, just hope it's possible.

geposted Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 2:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You should look at Listen2's skins Freepa. They have many of the same things your asking for, I.E. smaller discs, ect. ect......

geposted Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 2:45 pm
* i forgot change for a Dayskin colors

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 8:11 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
freppa wrote :

Yes, Listen2 has a day skin as well..... ;-)

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 8:33 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
TearEmUp wrote :
freppa wrote :

Yes, Listen2 has a day skin as well..... ;-)

And it works great.

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 8:41 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The skin resizer tool: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/tools.html

Has an option to make a "day skin". The option is named "Outdoor compliant".

To enable that option, you will need to donate and get a serial number.

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 9:14 am
Thanks Terry and JeremK !

I have seen the Donate in the skin reziser.

I Think many skins is great aswell..but there is things in skins that is Unnessesary for Pro Djs, like Volym and Mixer for the Headphones etc..

And there is way to many shortcuts in many buttons Ex. The Cbg or BPM is hidden in same buttons that i would like to have in visual all the time.

You must have some things that you also wanna add or delete for getting a Perfect skin?

I maby should copy and paste parts of all features that i want to my own skin and show you how i would like it ;-)

/Freppa

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 11:36 am
I am currently working on a Skin Creator Tool.
All you will need is to make the Graphics of the skin, and then making the XML will be really easy with the tool. :-)

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 1:53 pm
Ahhh Thats Great JeremK !

How much have you done with it and when will you relese it ?

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 12:12 am
I have done about 70% of the work needed before a release. But after the release i'll still have some things to add to it.

I hope release will be before 20th of August.

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 5:15 am
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
tayla wrote :
Sampler,

i would like to see three rows of twelve in that section, to much room is taken up by those sliders, seems an awful waste of space, just hope it's possible.

everytime i switch to the sampler i say this too, what a waste of space, everything is so big like the sliders and the buttons, especially in 1400x900 skin that i use. it could be great, if possible, to have more rows or more sample buttons.
well, just a thought. hopefully somebody can do it, if possible.

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 8:01 am
Keep bringing the things you like and dont like and maby we can get someone to make a Pro Skin ;-)

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 11:54 am
The sample page is built in the skin engine. This cannot be changed by any skin maker no matter how good a skinner he is.

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 12:39 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
well that is a damn shame, so if you could but this wish to bed, there is no way that the sampler can be increased then the current row of twelve, now thats a pity i was hoping i could give up on a secondary use of another software that had multiple channels, no chance of this been amended then or manipulated.

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 6:14 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
tayla wrote :

everytime i switch to the sampler i say this too, what a waste of space, everything is so big like the sliders and the buttons, especially in 1400x900 skin that i use. it could be great, if possible, to have more rows or more sample buttons.
well, just a thought. hopefully somebody can do it, if possible.

sorry it not possible.

geposted Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 12:20 am
* NO FADER...There is NO Use for THE FADER in the skins when all Pros use External Mixers maby volymecontrol is necessary?

geposted Fri 15 Aug 08 @ 9:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)