Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: what happend to "my topics" thing?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008
where can you read your previous post................btw wow i have not been on for a long time and when i came on i was surprised ....NICE......good job!!

geposted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 4:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The new search feature is more advanced then the last one. If you type in your name you should come up with the same info....

geposted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 4:43 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
The new search feature is more advanced then the last one. If you type in your name you should come up with the same info....

TearEmUp

This can't be working properly, I've just tried it a few times and its takes me into an old thread I posted to!

Denzel

geposted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 5:11 pm
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
TearEmUp wrote :

a lot of searches I tried returned no results.. very strange

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 9:41 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
radiofc wrote :
TearEmUp wrote :

a lot of searches I tried returned no results.. very strange

I'm going to upset a few people, but I've tried it and I think it's crap compared to the old search.

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 11:22 am
Many of my searches turned up no results as well. Maybe they're working on it yet ;)

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 10:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)