Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX Issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello,
I have the RMX and can't seem to get it to work right. I downloaded the latest drivers and am using 5.2. The tracks skip/stutter, and I cannot get it out of ASIO mode. I tried uninstalling all and a fresh install, same thing. Driving me crazy! I read posts that 5.1 works better with RMX, but my saved file is corrupt and I can't seem to find it here on VDJ site. I realize that everytime I choose the RMX sound card in config, the console auto sets it to ASIO, but if I don't choose the RMX, the outputs/headphones don't work as they should. Any help is appreciated!
DJ Nancy

geposted Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 11:48 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
First of all Nancy, open the RMX control panel, when the WDM is clear, the consoles is in WDM mode. (leave the panel open)

When you choose the RMX Icon in the Sound setup, the RMX should be WDM mode, if that little box is checked (that says something about the Add EQ) then that puts the RMX in Asio mode, if it is checked, uncheck it.

You then can minimize VirtaulDJ and see if that WDM on the RMX control panel is still clear, if it is you are in WDM mode.

As for you sound issues, you may have the Performance set to high for your Laptop/PC. Go into the Performance tab Of VirtualDJ config and try this

Set the Preset slider, all the way to the left (fastest) then set Latency to Auto(from the little drop down), See if that helps.

Lastly, if you want a copy of VirtualDJ 5.1. PM a teamer of write a ticket out, they will be able to provide you with a temperey link, so you can download it again.

geposted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 3:19 am
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Jimmy. Un checking the box seems to be working!
DJ Nancy B

geposted Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 11:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)