Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video glitch when loading next video.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Whenever I am running Virtual DJ on my Laptop (Vista Business, dual Core 1.86 mhz, with 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8600M GT graphics card, 2 GB RAM) and I load the next video from my external hard drive, the currently playing video pauses for a fraction of a second, the sound is not affected, I am sure I could live with this as it is only the video that is affected (If it was the sound it would be unusable) , but it is annoying.

By the way my vastly inferior spec Desktop does not do this at all.

Any ideas why this is doing this, or what I can do to cure it?

It is annoying as I deliberately got a laptop that was higher spec than I needed at the time with a view to eventually VJing, (More of a playing videos to the songs that I am playing, rather than freaky VJ stuff....All respect to those that do this, but I am a one man band wedding DJ looking to add value to the services that I offer.)

I thought VDJ was the answer along with my total control.

geposted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 5:46 am
Hi, i think this is a problem relating to the graphics card, i have the same card and the same problem, there are quite a few posts about this problem but no one seems to have a answer, and as i don't think its that easy to change your card in a laptop i guess we are stuck wiv it till some one comes up with a answer.

Tom

geposted Sat 06 Sep 08 @ 10:03 am
i've had this problem, the i've noticed that the only time it happens is when i'm in a hot booth or out side in the daytime. it even locked up a few times while playing. i havent had that problem since i got a laptop cooler with an adapter for the wall outlet.got a lot of stuff plugged into usb already. that's just my experience.

-will-

geposted Sat 06 Sep 08 @ 5:05 pm
When I am running the video portion of virtual dj via my laptop dual core amd processor with 2 GB RAM and the basic graphic card, the video freezes but audio continues when I set the settings to accelerate hardware in he video configuration section. I upgraded the graphics card and that did not solve the problem. In help in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Note: video works fine when accelerate hardware is not checked; but i want to use this software to its full capabilites :)

Thanks in advance for all responses

geposted Sat 06 Sep 08 @ 8:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)