Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Transitions Are Choppy

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Gang, I'm running v5.1 on my Toshiba Satellite P305 Notebook.

- Intel Core Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83 GHz
- 3 GB RAM
- Vista Home Premium Version (32-bit OS)
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD3470 with 256 MB of Dedicated Video Memory

I do not have a virus scanning program installed on this notebook and I don't clobber this computer with other installed programs to keep it from having issues. It's my primary DJ notebook.

I run Rane SSL off this computer with ease.

Running VDJ in audio only mode runs great!

The issue is running videos with it. With one of my videos playing....it's nice and smooth...however, the moment I play the video on my second CDJ and start to fade to it...the transition is very choppy and the video output displays as such. Once I stop the outgoing video on my CDJ....the choppiness goes away. It's only when I'm playing two videos that this happens.

I have tried nearly all the video transition that come with v5.1 with the same results.

Any thoughts on what I can do to rid of this choppy view when playing two videos at once? I can't see the issue being my notebook as there's not much in the way of programs installed on it and it's a pretty powerful machine with 256 MB of Dedicated Video Memory.

Thank you for your help.

geposted Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 7:33 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Be sure to use hardware acceleration

Is your option "Decode while hidden" activated ? The option will make the transition smoother but will use more GPU.

geposted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 6:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)