Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Play-Stutter Problem as of v.5.2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Recently I noticed a problem with the play-stutter function on my ICDX players, since I installed Virtual Vinyl v5.2 (and also 5.2.1).
It's easy to reproduce for me, when you play a bit with the hot cue's and then when you push the play button, the play button should act als your last hot cue.

Now if you hit the play button really fast after eachother, the program will start a beat earlier (and sometimes later) then the actual hot cue.
Only solution is to reload your song to get rid of this.

First i thought it was caused by the controllers, but i was also able to reproduce this problelm on my desk top PC today without controller.

I guess this sounds like a bug? If it is, I would really appreciate a bug fix, because i use this function constantly.

For the rest i have to say, thumbs up to Virtual Vinyl, because it never was this stable before. (beside this bug, I had a flawless gig yesterday)

geposted Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 12:29 pm
kmxorbit wrote :
Recently I noticed a problem with the play-stutter function on my ICDX players, since I installed Virtual Vinyl v5.2 (and also 5.2.1).
It's easy to reproduce for me, when you play a bit with the hot cue's and then when you push the play button, the play button should act als your last hot cue.

Now if you hit the play button really fast after eachother, the program will start a beat earlier (and sometimes later) then the actual hot cue.

First i thought it was caused by the controllers, but i was also able to reproduce this problelm on my desk top PC today without controller.

I guess this sounds like a bug? If it is, I would really appreciate a bug fix, because i use this function constantly.

For the rest i have to say, thumbs up to Virtual Vinyl, because it never was this stable before. (beside this bug, I had a flawless gig yesterday)

Anyone else having troubles with this?

geposted Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 5:19 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Are you using Time codes with the iCDX?

geposted Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 5:27 pm
No, ICDX is set up as USB HID. I do not use the timecoded vinyl or CD's. I also noticed on my 2 computers that it happens often with certain MP3's... And I can reproduce it on both machines. (started since v5.2)

So weird....

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 12:04 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
kmxorbit wrote:

"Recently I noticed a problem with the play-stutter function on my ICDX players, since I installed Virtual Vinyl v5.2 (and also 5.2.1).

I guess this sounds like a bug? If it is, I would really appreciate a bug fix, because i use this function constantly."

kmxorbit, you definitely got a point there. It Is also happening with the new Mac version too.

I have notice It, but never reported It. I myself use two Denon DN-S1200s no time code.

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 8:53 am
Thnx for your reply Dydy1,
now I know i'm not the only one suffering this problem.
Anyone else having this problem?

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 5:45 am
yes i am and its pissing me off >=[

geposted Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 11:30 am
Happens with me too... All the set cue points work execpt when you hit stutter it will start about 1 or 1/4 of a beat off (early.) I use a DMC-2 controller. I will check it out again and see if it is still doing it.

geposted Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 7:17 pm
Yes i'm having the same problem when i hit the goto cue button on my computer it does not go to where i want it to go it starts like a half a beat before the cue. Now this only happens when my other deck is still playing if i stop the other deck it works perfect but its still very annoying hope they can fix this bug.

geposted Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 12:31 pm
This happens to me too, but only if keylock is engaged. It's a feature I'd love to be able to use, but whenever I do, I experience the same half-beat pre or post cue stutter point.

geposted Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 3:06 am
I HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. DOES ANY ONE HAVE A FIX IT FOR THIS ISSUE. ITS REALLY PISSING ME OFF. I TRIED MULTIPLE LAPTOP AND IT DOES THE SAME THING. IS THE SUPPORT TEAM DOING ANYTHING TO FIX THE ISSUE.????????????????

geposted Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 4:41 am
I guess we're all in the same boat. I use vdj with tccd, maya 44 usb and two denon dn s1000. i also have a hercules mk2 and the best solution i have so far is to hit the the cue button on the mk2 to right back to the exact cue point. but they should really fix this bug because im the type of dj that likes to use my own loops and it constantly throws them off.

geposted Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 6:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)