Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode Vinyl Replacements??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I want to know if they're other brands of TC Vinyl i can use with Virtual DJ... just to use as replacements till i can get The real Replacements in the Mail

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 4:56 am
Do u have a guitar center near you?? If so u can get the Virtual Vinyl or even the Serato vinyl. Dont use TCV so I can't help ya with the Serato vinyl part if u get them.

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 4:58 am
You can use Numark's Virtual Vinyl replacement TCV's, or Serato. I've tried both, and they both work well. Numark's are almost identical to VDJ's, and with the new Noisemap option for TCVs in VDJ, the Serato work quite well also.

You can get replacements for Numark Virtual Vinyl TCV's by calling Tech Support (about $25/pair shipped): (401) 658-3131
I tried looking online for the Virtual Vinyl TCV's, but they were hard to find. Calling tech support to order, although a bit old-skool, worked fine.
Or you can find Serato records almost anywhere online for ~$10-$15 each, plus shipping.

Hope this helps,
Cobbs

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 9:04 am
bbmanCUE userMember since 2008
do they come in any other colours?

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 5:31 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
U mean serato?? yes they do:)

I used both VDJ TCV gen 3 and Serato TCV second edition n it worked nice with the latter i found it work fairly better than the VDJ TCV with noisemap on VDJ5.2 and also i do hope VDJ TCV will came in colours too.. hehe gen 4 maybe??

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 5:50 am
Yeah, you can get Serato in diffrent colors (white, if you're a badass, which I am not...).

As far as I know, VDJ and Numark VV TCV's are black only. Numark VV TCV's do have a red and a blue sticker label on opposing sides, while VDJ has the same sticker label on both...

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 7:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)