Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ASIO Recording...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

clintdPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is it possible to use the record to WAV option with an ASIO driver? When I switch to my ASIO drivers for the Hercules Dj Console RMX I get "**Record Error** Soundcard unavailable" message. It does work using the WDM drivers but those drivers are not reliable.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 1:23 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I've recorded a few times using WMD mode and they seem fine to me.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 2:32 am
i have this problem with my mk2... when i record using WDM it works fine... but the waveform in the middle of the screen sort of lags...and with WDM u cannot use time coded vinyls.
When i use ASIO i can use my timecoded vinyls and the wavefrom in the middle of the screenruns smoothly... howeverr when try to record it says ***SOUND CARD UNAVAILABLE***

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:15 am

Well perhaps the soundcard is tell you something, that you can't record in Asio mode (I'm only guessing).

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:46 am
so your telling me iv just wasted all my money and time for time coded vinyls... just to find out i cannot record any of my mixes in ASIO..and ASIO is the key to time coded vinyls.

you gota be mistaken..THERE MUST BE A SOUND CARD THAT CAN LET YOU RECORD USING TCV...if there wasent.. what would be the point in time coded vinyls? any thing u create will not be recorded lmao !

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:56 am
If you are using a External mixer, then what you can do, is to record from your booth out (back of mixer), back to your PC/laptop, with a external program like Audacity ( i think it does record from a external devices), there are other programs out the that let you do this.

Here is the link to the site, and the program is free.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 8:16 am
Recording works fine with the WDM drivers. It's just the WDM drivers that come with the RMX are not reliable. While using the WDM drivers I will consistently start getting this low frequency noise coming out with the music every time I use the jog wheels or sliders/x-fader. Not sure if this is a driver issue or a VDJ issue. This doesn't happen when I use the ASIO drivers.

Anyone know if there are any plans to implement native ASIO recording to WAV support?

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 4:57 pm
thanks jimmy

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 5:54 pm
Bump.

Anyone in the know on this?

geposted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 7:26 pm
Anyone know if this is possible or will be in the future?

geposted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 7:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)