Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Pro + Hercules MK2 + Numark DXM06 + 2 Technics 1200 + TCV

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jyk2103Home userMember since 2008
I've been using my Hercules MK2 for about 6 months now, and I've recently purchased a set of 2 Technics to start learning how to use vinyl. I've noticed that buying vinyls singles can get real expensive real quick, so I've decided that I should start going digital. My Hercules came with Virtual DJ, but I want to use the TCV to mix my mp3s which requires an upgrade to VDJ Pro.

But before I make the purchase, I need to know if my setup will work with VDJ Pro. I don't want to use my Hercules MK2 as a mixer as my fingers keep hitting the wheels when I try to scratch. I've been eyeing the Numark DXM06 mixer, and will most likely be purchasing it as my next mixer, but I need to know if I can use my Hercules as a soundcard (similar to how Serato uses its SL1 Interface box between the mixer, TTs and computer).

Is this set up possible? If so, will I still be able to use the EQs and fx's on the Numark mixer?

Again, the equip I will be using are as follows:
- Virtual DJ Pro
- TCV
- Hercules MK2
- Numark DXM 06
- 2 Technics

If anyone could help me out on how to set this up, that would be fantastic. Thanks for the help in advance.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 3:50 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Yes all that would work,

I could tell you on how to put it all together, but the post would be quite long, so have a look at thread for a detailed Pic showing a timecode setup (page 3).

It users CDJ's, but you could replace then with you Techinics.

If you want a more detail explanation, just give a shout and I can put something together for you.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 4:55 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Here another giude on how to setup a timecode setup.

Thanks to DJ Socross

geposted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 2:51 am
Thanks a lot. I'll be purchasing VDJ Pro soon and hopefully all will work out.

geposted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 7:08 am
if you get any problems just post a thread and im sure well help u out ;)

geposted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 9:09 am
Quick Question about purchasing the Virtual DJ Upgrade.

Because I have the Hercules MK2, it says that I can upgrade to Virtual DJ Pro for a discounted price. Does this upgrade come with the timecoded vinyl or do I have to purchase them separately?

geposted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 3:50 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
U have to purchased them separately;)

Hope to see you with us soon;)

geposted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 4:50 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)