Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I'm ready to Purchase, but have a few questions...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi All,

I am currently evaluating the Trail version of Virtual DJ. So far so good. A couple of glitches, mostly because of the music I'm using. Can anyone tell me what features are missing from the Home PC Version?

I figured out the glitches, it was due to corrupted wave files. Didn't realize how many I had.

Is there a document that give the BEST PC configuration for use with Virtual DJ.

I have a Dell XPS 400, Dual Core 2.79Mhz
4GB Ram
ATI All In Wonder 800XL 250MB Ram
Creative Audigy 2 Z Platinum
2.5TB hard drive space - split over 7 drives - 4 internal, 3 external

Will this do?

I really don't need or want a mixer or turntables. Can do all the mixing with my keyboard and mouse just as good.

I torn between the Home PC version and the Full version. i would hate to buy the home version just to find out it is missing more features than I would like. Have not seen any documentation to compare the two.

Please help!

Sean
AKA DJ Nova

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:20 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Your machine is FINE!.....VDJ should have no issues running..there are sometimes IRQ conflicts but those are easily resolved. I would suggest the full pro version. Free lifetime updates, support for time code, if you choose to go that route, and unlimited skins and pluggins....

geposted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:26 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
vdj pro is the daddy to get...

geposted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 7:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)