Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP.. Someone stole my USB Audio Interface Box

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm not sure when it happened but now I am without the box and after a phone call to Numark I have discovered that I am not able to simply buy a replacement piece of hardware but would need to purchase the entire package again at an estimated $500.

Needless to say I think that is RIDICULOUS!!!!

Can anyone tell me what other options I have? Would something like this work?
I just need another USB audio interface box to work with Virtual Vinyl and allow me to still use the time coded CDs

geposted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 2:59 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry to hear of your issue.

Unfortunately Virtual DJ prohibits us to sell the box as a spare item due to software license margin.

The VV box is extremely high quality as an interface and is far superior to many sound cards.

You could use a different sound card such as the maya 44 usb but you may not find it as responsive.

Kind Regards

Simon

geposted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 3:39 pm
Get an Audio8DJ. That way you immediately upgraded your soundcard as it is better then the VV box :)

geposted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 3:43 pm
Any other options?

geposted Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 10:24 am
MAYA-44? :)

geposted Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 12:55 pm
I want to get rid of my USB Digi Design MBox it has ASIO drivers and such. It includes Pro Tools and will run on that program or this DJ software.

It cost 500 when it was new but that was in 2005. There is nothing wrong with it. I just have an 8 channel interface now that runs on FW and I don't need it.

You can hit me back with a PM here or I will give you my phone number and such. Make me an offer. It will not cost that much to ship.

geposted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 8:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)