Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ v5.2.1 Not Showing SSL Created Crates

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, I'm not having any fun here with my attempts in getting VDJ to show my SSL Created Crates.

I had previously had a trial version of VDJ v5.1 installed and even with 5.1 I couldn't get the SSL Crates to show.

All of my SSL music and videos are on an external hard drive. Running SSL has no issues with the 15 to 20 Crates I have built. I purchased VDJ due to my understanding that VDJ will read SSL Crates. A lot of time and effort went into making my SSL Crates and I'd sure hate to recreate them in VDJ.

Has anyone come across this issue and resolved it?

Again, I don't have any music stored on my local laptop hard drive. All music is stored on an external drive and that is where all of my SSL Crates are stored.

I do have "Show Crates" selected in the Config "Browser" tab.

Help on this is greatly appreciated. ;-)

geposted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 9:03 am
I have the same problem, it seems crates on an external drive are not read. If you copy a song on you local drive and then create a crate you will see that VDJ show it.

Support is there any way to get around this? I as well have crates made in SSL and it would make my life easier!

geposted Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 4:01 pm
Right on brother...well hopefully VDJ can get to the bottom of this and we won't have to duplicate our work.

Be sure to create a support ticket with VDJ on this.

The more pressure we can put on them....hopefully the sooner they will fix this.

geposted Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 5:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)