Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: song plays to fast.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have had ths happen i few times with various mp3 i am sure this is a software issue or mp3 issue but hopefull some can help.
I run VDJ with a Denon 4500.

After loading a track and playing it the track plays but way to fast like its in ffwd mode. The 2nd deck also acts like this after the first.

basically a 3min song will play in less than 20 secs. Once this happens it does not matter what files a load and to resolve the issue i have to restart teh vdj application.

Any help would be great

geposted Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 8:18 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
That is very strange, can you write down your computer and setup specs? Did it work before, did you changed anything recently?

geposted Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 10:05 pm
Are you using the mapper or the default native support for the HC4500?

It's possible that the fast forward search button may have stuck on? Try pressing the << and >> buttons to release it.

Also, please confirm the position of the pitch slider on the VirtualDJ skin. If you have have the 'Auto BPM' option switched on in VirtualDJ's CONFIG, the pitch will be automatically matched to the song in the other deck (Resulting in the song playing faster if you load a slow song while a faster one is playing in the other deck.)

geposted Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 2:04 pm
I too have the 4500 i had this happen to me one night, What I figured out was my cursor wasn't in the search box when I started to typr a song to search. tone of the keys I hit turned on and locked the sync button so every song I play was at 86bpm because that was what the song was playing at the time. I rebooted the program and it was fixed. The next day when I figured it out, i disabled the keyboard short cuts.

geposted Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 11:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)