- BPM. (SYNC) Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase. Hold TAP(S) down and then use this button to manually tap the tempo of the track
- PITCH RANGE. Press this button to select the next available range for the Pitch Fader (available values ±4%, ±8%, ±16% and ±100%).
The Leds above this button will indicate the selected pitch range.
- KEYLOCK. Press this button to "lock" the track's pitch to its original key. The track's tempo will remain at the speed designated by the Pitch Fader.
Hold TAP(S) down and then use this button to link the pitch faders (Pitch Lock) of all available hardware deck. If Pitch Lock is enabled, the led of this button will blink and moving the pitch fader of this deck will also move at the same amount the pitch fader of all the available software decks.
- Press this button to smoothly reset the pitch to its zero position. The Led of this button will blink fast while pitch is resetting, will stay lit if pitch is at the zero (middle) position and off if at any other position.
The Led of this button will also blink (with normal speed) if the software and the hardware pitch values do not match. This may happen e.g. if you assign the unit to a different software deck and the pitch value of this deck does not match to the hardware one, or if the SYNC is pressed.
You will then have to move the hardware pitch fader until it catches the software one and the led stop blinking (soft-takeover).
- PITCH BEND. Press and hold down these buttons to temporary speed up/slow down the song while pressed. When released, the track playback will return to the speed designated by the Pitch Fader.
- PITCH. Adjust the track's playback speed (tempo).
The actual pitch fader will not alter the pitch of the track if the actual pitch and the software pitch value do not match (software soft-takeover, ghost fader visible on the GUI). In most cases this may happen if SYNC is prior pressed or switching decks and the other deck is having a different pitch software value.