Default "Home" license- The default "Home" free license gives you the right to install the software on your private computer and use it for personal use only.
- It does not give you the right to use it for professional use (where you are getting paid or compensated for an activity that involves using the software), without purchasing an additional "Pro" license.
Additional "Pro" license- The "Pro" license gives you the right to use the software for professional use.
- This license is personal and not transferable. Once linked to your email, you cannot sell or give it to someone else. It can occasionally be used by guest users, or it can be used by one user on two computers, but it cannot be used by two different people on two different computers at the same time.
- You cannot rent or sell computers or systems on which the software is installed, or rent or sell the software itself.
- Once activated, the software cannot be refunded, unless found to be defective by Atomix Technical Support.
- Licenses purchased on-line for instant download through our website or through in-app purchases, are considered opened at the time of purchase, and therefore no refund can be given.
VirtualDJ End User License agreement
By clicking on "I accept" you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you don't, please click on "cancel", remove all copies and do not install or use the software.
1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are granted one license to:
- install the Software on as many computers as you want, but;
- run the Software on a maximum of two computers at any single time, provided that they are at the same physical location and operated by the same person.
This license does NOT allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, transfer, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorized by Atomix Productions.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
You are NOT allowed to use the software for an activity that results in payment or compensation (such as, but not limited to, performing as a remunerated DJ in a nightclub, wedding or private party), or any use that could be considered a commercial use, without a "PRO" license that needs to be still valid and active at the time of use. This license is personal, and, once used, is linked to the user, and cannot be transferred, leased, sold, or given to another person.
The license only gives you limited rights to USE the Software. Atomix Productions and its suppliers retain all rights, titles and interests, including all copyrights, in and to the Software and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including International Copyrights, are reserved by Atomix Productions and its suppliers. The license is granted to a single unique person, and, once used, is linked to this person, and cannot be transferred, leased, sold, or given to another person.
3. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders rights. As a condition to your agreement with Atomix, you agree that you will not use the Software to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
Atomix Productions warrants that the media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Atomix Productions offers no warranty of performance, express or implied, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials. Atomix Productions further disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDY
Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at Atomix Productions option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. Notice is hereby given however, that absent any defects, there will be no refunds issued on activated software.
6. DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
You assume responsibility for, among other things, (i) the selection of the Licensed Software to achieve your intended results, (ii) the acquisition of other software (including any programming or operating system software) and/or equipment compatible with the Licensed Software, and (iii) the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software. Further, for the express purpose of limiting the liability against Atomix Productions, you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ATOMIX PRODUCTIONS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF ATOMIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, USA.