Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Harmonic Mixing - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Well Andre your right. I've seen such some great responses and activity in these forums to push me to tighten my budget to get the software with vinyl as soon as a paypal transfer can take place. (ie:6-8 business days) so I would say that I should have a full version title within 2 weeks from now.

I haven't been to those clubs although I haven't been to a mtl club since 2000 (yeah I know, I have to get out more).

DJ White Devil

by the way I specialize mostly in mixing hard house, hard trance and some hard style. But I can just easilly mix anything as well but that's the music I prefer mixing.

geposted Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 3:38 am

geposted Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 6:30 am
DJ_whiteDVL....beiing tagged a non license user we still offered info to you thus showing here as a good example that we are bias to all no license users.
As long as they dont abuse
Welcome in advance dude
Best Regards
Andre

geposted Fri 04 Mar 05 @ 1:36 am
Don't worry Andre I agree whole heartedly on being biased to all non licenced users since many seem to be abusing as of late and I'm sure this has been for a long time although it is just recently that I have been reading the forums.

as soon as a money transfer can be made to paypal (which should be within 6-8 business days from when I get paid I will no longer be a non licenced user. The questions I had asked prior as far as technical advice goes was meant to determine if it is really worth the investment to switch over to MP3s as to vinyl which I am already using. I was looking at different ways of saving cash on the expenses of music and MP3s are the most efficient as of yet.

Thank you for all of your help on answering my questions and thank you all for the warm welcome.

DJ White Devil

geposted Sat 05 Mar 05 @ 12:13 am
Your welcome .....and if you need help (most of us do)give us a try annnnd if you can help, it would be a definite plus to have you on our team
Andre

geposted Sun 06 Mar 05 @ 12:54 am
Abosolutely Andre. White Devil= You sound like a good guy. Looking forward to welcoming you to the VDJ community. TCV is ridiculously awesome. YOU WILL like it after coming from vinyl. I think Serato scratch live is quite good as well...although it doesn't have the effects and looping like VDJ does. As stated from Andre- Welcome in advance!

geposted Sun 06 Mar 05 @ 5:38 am
http://www.djprince.no

Found this by coincidence. Maybe it's useful for those who are interested in harmonic mixing.

geposted Sun 06 Mar 05 @ 4:23 pm
DJ White Devil, you are always welcomed here as is anybody else seeking more information about the best software on the planet. My only concern is with people that come here to get assistance with using an illegal version. Therefore, continue to enjoy the forums, ask questions, and give your opinions.

OO

btw This is a good thread Andre.

geposted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 5:28 am
Gneodel.....very nice link{:^0)
Andre

btw thanks OO

geposted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 2:58 pm
If you guys want a good example of harmonic mixing im playing on the radio on Tuesdays from 5 to 7 pm .......+5hrs GMT
Andre

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 4:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)