Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: 2 Questions Cueing and Shortcuts

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

opthetaHome userMember since 2009
Hey all i was wondering with VDJ how do you setup a shortcut for the bass on Decks A and B? Im trying to mix Trance music and a common way from what i was reading was to when bringing the new song is lower the bass of the current song and slowly increase the bass of the incoming song but im having trouble figuring out a way to set a shortcut that incrementally increases the bass on the each of the decks.

I just wanted to know what is "Cueing" exactly. Is what im doing "Cueing". When i find a part of a song that im going bring into the song playing i put a "Cue" there. Then once the song playing gets to a good transition part, I play the song from were i had it "Cued". Then start to Crossfade. Is what Im doing essentially "Cueing"?

Last Question its relevant to the first Question how come i cant hear the changes i make to the midi,treble and bass in the headphones? Isnt that a big part of "Making a song unique" is messing with the EQ in your set. But i can't hear how it will come out on the speakers because i cant hear the change on the headphones.

Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW VDJ ROCKS

geposted Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 3:53 pm
Hello people...i have a question and i hope somebody out there can help me,i just started cueing and learn how to somewhat make it sound like i'm "cutting" up a record,anyway i been cueing like crazy now, but i want to know if there is a way that i could just get to the second cue and be ready for when i want to cue that part of the song??? Thanks for your help..djhalo

geposted Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 11:58 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
guy there are 3, yes 3 hot cue buttons all you gotta do is set youre cue's and hit either the 1, 2 or 3 hot cue button.

geposted Sun 03 May 09 @ 8:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)