Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 6

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

geposted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 2:31 pm
MatthysHome userMember since 2009
Thank's for all the help! Hopefully they can get those drivers up fast.

geposted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 5:12 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ive been using 6.0.1 now and the ICDX skipping problem is still there. It happened 3 times while DJ last night. The first time i touched the platter was not to bad it just only put the video clip up on the projector when I wasnt ready for it and reset its pitch. The second time it did the "are you sure you want to load", I clicked no and it lost its cue, loop, pitch, stopped playing song. Third time was just like the first. Both decks.

geposted Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 7:15 pm
cstoll wrote :
devasty1 wrote :
Yours, its only a problem of not working with precision maybe because Mac plataform and icdx ,but ours .. in this case, the icdx crashes Virtual at the touch of the Jog at any time during a gig, not complete crash but it will flip the controllers slides volumes some of the functions etc at the point to have sound drop, stop etc in the middle of a full dance floor( that is scarry!) yours is a minor Issue .Ours makes the iCDXs usseless .Because that is not a issue it is a problem for the dj, all buttoms are mapped nice and scratch is good ,but having that problem that can come at any time during a gig, makes them usseles untill we have an Answer to fix this.

You have other issues and it's not the iCDX ... I use it and don't have the problem you describe. You should start your own topic and be more descriptive of your setup .... Soundcard, all controllers being used ... etc.

Thanks ,Im not the only one w/this problem www.virtualdj.com/forums/77931/Hardware_Technical_Support/iCDX_jogdial_MAJOR_problem__.html - (and they are confused )
I TRIED lots of things:
--First , I play full videomix. (dont wanna disable the video)
--3 computers w/ different sysems (pc) XP ,Vista .512mb dedicated video memory and 1 gb memory
--Powered, Unpowered USB hubs and different brands, and Straight usb Connection to the computer I also tried dif. ports
--I tried 2 sound cards, and w/o sound cards (but I dont need the timecodes! so I know thats not the problem, but I tried anyways)
--I changed cables etc Hard drives, clean computer clean of other programs etc etc
--I bought another iCdx (total of 3 to try)
--Skins , diff configurations, and setings ,video disable, security ask check etc etc etc
--I tried NUMARK support ,1- They didnt know 2- they never answer me . etc
I have to do still: Upgrade the ICDXs (it litle hard to get them upgrade because the right way to burn the iso)
Id already test them with V6 at home for one week playin at hours(2) and suddenly IT HAPPENS AGAIN
I know they work fine with CDs and mem stiks but maybe VirtualDj and iCDX not good together ? do we have any hope?

geposted Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 1:24 pm
I dont Have any problems with my DMC2s that I also custom mapped,and with this version of VIRTUALdj6 it is AWSOMEEEEEE the best softhware for djs vjs on the planet for me ,I just can not finish the things I can do with VIRTUALdj and Controling .I dont have any problem with my DAC3s either ,you can map it to your convenience(I did), and it works great!. so the only problem are the iCDXs they work nice untill that hapens (touching plate unespected behaivor unespected moment) Im going to try to get a CD from numark to upgrade them
Lets continue to see

geposted Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 1:44 pm
Just got NS7 in today i use virtual dj 5.2 anyone got a xml mapper file for the NS7 yet?

thanks

geposted Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 5:23 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is the ICDX platter problem a known issue now that many people are reporting it? Ive waited over 2 years now for a solution. I know other DJ's are having the same problem, and to quote another... "i gave up on the problem, i sold my icdx's a long time ago" Might be the only solution.

geposted Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 8:59 pm
guys used to use my dj/io sound card with windows and was always working good.now downloaded mac drivers for dj/io and sound options not the same what is the correct options.wont give me left channel 1/2 right channel 3/4.as i dont see the asio option

geposted Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 3:59 pm
any numark reps know the solve for me or even if theres a new driver fo os 10.5.7 comming out

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 3:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djstaffy wrote :
guys used to use my dj/io sound card with windows and was always working good.now downloaded mac drivers for dj/io and sound options not the same what is the correct options.wont give me left channel 1/2 right channel 3/4.as i dont see the asio option

You need to choose 4.1 as your souncard.

Then you will be able to set the channels.

There is no ASIO on mac.

geposted Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 3:29 am
Hi!

I have the Omnicontrol working with VDJ 6 working almost OK, but I notice that the PAGE button doesn´t work for using the PITCH BEND buttons instead of their default assigned LOOP LENGTH functions, and some more used with the PAGE button.
Do you know what I´m talking about? Do you know how to solve that?
Thanks in advance, Ruben

geposted Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 9:10 am
rubenmedrano wrote :
Hi!

I have the Omnicontrol working with VDJ 6 working almost OK, but I notice that the PAGE button doesn´t work for using the PITCH BEND buttons instead of their default assigned LOOP LENGTH functions, and some more used with the PAGE button.
Do you know what I´m talking about? Do you know how to solve that?
Thanks in advance, Ruben

Hi there I havent seen this let me check and get back to you.

geposted Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 10:09 am
skyfxl wrote :
If you would like to speak to technical support directly regarding your issue please contact us or post here.

Numark Technical Support

USA
Phone: 401-658-3131 (Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 4:30pm, EST)
Email support: support@numark.com

United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1252 353850 (Mon. - Fri. 9am - 6pm, GMT)
Email support: uksupport@numark.com

Europe
Phone: +49 369 29657906 (Mon. - Fri. 9:00 - 13:00 and
14:00 - 17:00, CET)
Email support: support@numark.de

Just a reminder if your question is an urgent one you can contact technical services directly.

Otherwise I will do my best to get back to you asp.

geposted Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 10:53 am
I just started DJ'ing at a club that uses Serato's ttm 57 sl mixer. I have been using virtual vinyl for a couple of years now and do not want to mess with Serato. Had to use there Serato last week and was not comfortable with it. The owner doesn't want any of his mixers etc... messed with. Looking for ideas on how I can make this work where I will be able to still use virtual dj software. Would it work if maybe I hook up my virtual vinyl box to the ttm 57 sl mixer? Please Help!!!

Thanks
DJ LoW

geposted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 2:21 pm
247Promo wrote :
I just started DJ'ing at a club that uses Serato's ttm 57 sl mixer. I have been using virtual vinyl for a couple of years now and do not want to mess with Serato. Had to use there Serato last week and was not comfortable with it. The owner doesn't want any of his mixers etc... messed with. Looking for ideas on how I can make this work where I will be able to still use virtual dj software. Would it work if maybe I hook up my virtual vinyl box to the ttm 57 sl mixer? Please Help!!!

Thanks
DJ LoW

Hi the TTM 57 is only usable as a controller in Serato.

I believe you can use it as a normal mixer however the setup would be connect the TT to the VV box.

Then connect the outputs of the VV box to the inputs of the mixer.

geposted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 12:50 pm
hi i have bought a omni controller first and want to vdj with it. i then purchased cue and also download cue 5.1.2.
i have midi mapped it fine but have no lights working on the controller and also no sound from headphones or rca's.
please help
thanks matt

geposted Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 5:47 am
djTiny00 wrote :
hi i have bought a omni controller first and want to vdj with it. i then purchased cue and also download cue 5.1.2.
i have midi mapped it fine but have no lights working on the controller and also no sound from headphones or rca's.
please help
thanks matt

Hi Mat the lights are going to be added in Cue 6 (out very soon)

The sound options you need are:

Inputs : none
Outputs : headphones
Card : Asio
Driver : Numark Omni Control
Channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

geposted Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 6:57 am
how can i use my headphones and use the total control with serato sl1 box and two turntables i can use the turntables without the total control but i cant get it so i can hear out of the mixer head phone?

geposted Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 8:00 pm
Just want to see if anyone else who have these controllers are having the same problems im having. 8 out of 10 times when i start VDJ it would start up but when it says Initializing External Devices, it would just freeze there for a long time, until I have to unplug the USB wire from the controller, then it would open up VDJ but without the controllers. I would keep having to unplug and plug the controller in until it finally passes the Initializing External Devices screen and boot up into VDJ....Also it freezes as well when I exit VDJ, the controller would stay lit but my VDJ would just freeze until I unplug the controller. This never happened with VDJ 5.2 but when I upgraded to 6.0 it just doesnt work....I think VDJ needs to work on a new mapper.

geposted Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 12:05 am
skyfxl wrote :
djTiny00 wrote :
please help
thanks matt

Hi Mat the lights are going to be added in Cue 6 (out very soon)

The sound options you need are:

Inputs : none
Outputs : headphones
Card : Asio
Driver : Numark Omni Control
Channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

thanks very much it works great and i cant wait till they sought the lights out.....matt

geposted Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 1:36 am
7%