Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 7

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
beardugo wrote :
how can i use my headphones and use the total control with serato sl1 box and two turntables i can use the turntables without the total control but i cant get it so i can hear out of the mixer head phone?

Hi, if you want to use the SL1 you need to remember its designed to work with a mixer.

Using a software controller is typically a replacement for a mixer.

You could disable the crossfader in the software and use the TC for the other controls and the mixer for crossfade and cue.

geposted Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 3:54 am
so just disable the crossfader on the total control?

geposted Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 6:22 pm
beardugo wrote :
so just disable the crossfader on the total control?

In the software config > options > disable crossfader.

geposted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 7:13 am
Hi there running 2 x Numark TT1625 turn tables, Numark DM950 mixer, ESI Maya44 USB soundcard running off a P4 2.8ghz PC w/ 1GB system Ram and a 100GB HDD playing through Virtual DJ 6

The problem i am having is that when i am playing timecodes the Pitch moves anywhere between -1.0 and +2.0! this is making beat matching incredibly difficult. Any suggestions?

I have 2 x new Shure needles, 2 brand new Serato Control Vinyl (CV02 records). Another thing i noticed was Virtual Vinyl records did not work at all, i purchased them, got home, loaded them up on the tables went to config and it was a mess. then i bought the serato records and it is 90% perfect circle, cant get it to a full circle all the time but like i say it is 90-95% perfect!

Any ideas?
could it be because the turntables are cheap?
dont want to go spend money on a better set only to find the same problem.

geposted Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 9:41 pm
zanzibartt wrote :
Hi there running 2 x Numark TT1625 turn tables, Numark DM950 mixer, ESI Maya44 USB soundcard running off a P4 2.8ghz PC w/ 1GB system Ram and a 100GB HDD playing through Virtual DJ 6

The problem i am having is that when i am playing timecodes the Pitch moves anywhere between -1.0 and +2.0! this is making beat matching incredibly difficult. Any suggestions?

I have 2 x new Shure needles, 2 brand new Serato Control Vinyl (CV02 records). Another thing i noticed was Virtual Vinyl records did not work at all, i purchased them, got home, loaded them up on the tables went to config and it was a mess. then i bought the serato records and it is 90% perfect circle, cant get it to a full circle all the time but like i say it is 90-95% perfect!

Any ideas?

Can you please show me a screenshot of your timecode %

It will not be the turntables as I have tested a variety of models including this one without a problem.

This is not really our area but il try to help you out where possible.

geposted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 3:50 am
Hi There, could someone please tell me if any of the Numark USB mixers can be used to run timecodes? I was looking and the hardware section under soundcards and I saw the DXM01 USB listed which made me wonder if it can be used for timecodes. This would be a perfect solution for take it on the road. Or am i still gonna have to get a USB soundcard such as Maya 44? I still haven't upgraded to pro yet (money issues!!!! grrrrr) and I'm still trying to get as much info as possible before I spend any more money. Got my TT1650's, a DM950 (which needs upgrading too, no slope control or reverse cross fader options), all I need now is to know about portable soundcards/mixers that'll run timecodes and finally get a copy of pro!!!
Thanks in advance,
RT

geposted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 10:23 am
As far as I know, no. You will need virtual Vinyl, Maya 44USB, M-Audio Conectiv or Serato SL 1 in addition to your setup to use timecodes

geposted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 2:26 am
If you get virtual vinyl this also includes a pro licence.

geposted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 5:43 am
There you go, that's even better!

geposted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 11:56 am
skyfxl wrote :
zanzibartt wrote :

Any ideas?

It will not be the turntables as I have tested a variety of models including this one without a problem.

here is a screenshot

geposted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 3:52 am
Afrog2PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Will the Numark NXD400 or NXD200 have midi controls?

geposted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 12:20 pm
Afrog2 wrote :
Will the Numark NXD400 or NXD200 have midi controls?

No these will provide a highquality timecode output however.

geposted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 1:25 pm
zanzibartt wrote :
skyfxl wrote :
zanzibartt wrote :

Any ideas?

here is a screenshot

I cant see any thing wrong with your settings or signal quality.

I would suggest raising a ticket on this subject.

geposted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 1:27 pm
What's the deal; with the DMC2 in Canada?

My local retailer will no longer carry the DMC2 - and will not special order it. - Is it discontinued?

geposted Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 9:52 pm
Hey Simon,

Could we get an update on the 64-bit Omni Control drivers please? :)

Thanks

geposted Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 3:38 pm
RipProductions wrote :
Hey Simon,

Could we get an update on the 64-bit Omni Control drivers please? :)

Thanks

Yes the OMNI CONTROL 64-bit Windows XP/Vista driver is now available for free download at http://numark.com/OMNICONTROL on the docs & downloads tab.

geposted Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 10:51 am
Simon,

What is the status of Cue 6?

geposted Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 11:46 am
Hello all,

I recently purchased Numark Total Control and DJ i/o to use with my new Dell Studio 1555 Vista 64-bit system (T6400 @ 2.00 GHz, 2000 Mhz, dual core, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HD). Numark offers 64-bit drivers for the DJ i/o. When I properly configured VDJ to Total Control & DJ i/o have not had
any problems.

geposted Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 11:00 am
LPspinner wrote :
Hello all,

I recently purchased Numark Total Control and DJ i/o to use with my new Dell Studio 1555 Vista 64-bit system (T6400 @ 2.00 GHz, 2000 Mhz, dual core, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HD). Numark offers 64-bit drivers for the DJ i/o. When I properly configured VDJ to Total Control & DJ i/o have not had
any problems.

Thanks for letting us know!

geposted Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 6:07 am
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
What's the deal; with the DMC2 in Canada?

My local retailer will no longer carry the DMC2 - and will not special order it. - Is it discontinued?

As far as I am aware it is still a valid product.

geposted Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 6:08 am
8%